Stellenbezeichnung: AI Expert for Optimization of Methods & Implementation Strategies (f/m/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Weinheim, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Empowering people, creating technology.
- Exploration of the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for FTI in the core topics of the Strategic Innovation Fields (FTI Flagships, i.e. Data driven Automation for manufacturing and Optimization of Materials and Products)
- Expert for application and optimization of methods by AI and implementation strategies for AI (NLP, ML, LLM …)
- Establishment and management of the corresponding network within and outside the Freudenberg Group
- Professional consulting of the FTI management team
- You have successfully completed your technical or scientific studies with a focus on computer science or a comparable qualification
- Proven expertise in the field of artificial intelligence through e.g. application of successful projects, publications, teaching, spin-offs or consulting mandates
- Very good knowledge and experience in the application of AI in the areas of: Natural Language Processing (NLP, LLM), Machine Learning (ML), Neural Networks (NN), machine control/robotics applications.
- You are familiar with the current and future issues of the specialist community within and outside the Freudenberg Group in the respective region
- Good German and English skills round off your profile
The Freudenberg Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, genetic information, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, protected military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.