Stellenbezeichnung: Chief Expert Leistungselektronik (f/m/div.)
Arbeitsort / Location: Renningen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- As Chief Expert you cover the complete domain of power electronics from chip level over components to product and system level with a focus on automotive applications and new energy management systems in all Bosch areas.
- You are responsible for future roadmaps for power electronics research from semiconductor device level “Chip” up to power electronic products (e.g. Inverter, Charger, Converter) with continuous alignment with the strategy of the Bosch business divisions.
- Furthermore, you incorporate global trends and developments into strategic goals for the overall portfolio and cluster strategy in the field of power electronics. You seize opportunities to strike out in new directions by scouting and prioritization of new trends in product and technology view and definition of feature roadmaps for introducing emerging technologies into existing or new products.
- In the long term, you will secure and expand the Bosch business with all electrification products and proactively promotes and networks to enable new trends in power electronics to be further developed with partners (corporate research internally, within the Bosch business divisions, externally with partners like suppliers, research institutes and universities) and finally ensuring the successful transfer into Bosch business.
- Last but not least you will effectively contribute to the Bosch group in the field of power electronics by consulting, cooperation, coaching of projects, line organization, portfolios and clusters as well as competence networks within corporate research. You foster a Bosch wide exchange of knowledge and experience in power electronics.
- Education: excellent studies (PhD/Master/Diplom) in Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, Physics, or comparable
- Personality: responsible and convincing team player with analytical thinking and creativity as well as the ability to challenge ongoing activities and assumptions to leverage the chance of ground groundbreaking innovations
- Working Practise: independent and structured
- Experience and Knowledge: in leading people by content, deep and profound expertise in the field of power-electronics with at least one deep technical experience, additionally broad overview from semiconductor device level up to power-electronics systems (e.g. Inverter, Charger, Converter).
- Networking: a strong Bosch network as well as established connections to external partners in academic research world and/or relevant business players would be highly beneficial
- Languages: good German and English skills, written and spoken
Help us boosting Bosch with AI.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence ( )
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates) in English or German.
You want to work remotely – we offer great opportunities for mobile working, feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Christine Weber (Human Resources)
49 711 811-6367
Need further information about the job?
Michael Baus (Functional Department)
+49 711 811-8868
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!