Stellenbezeichnung: Credit Analyst (f/m/d) – Siemens Bank
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Financing the future.
We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems – financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!s.
What part will you play?
As Credit Analyst (f/m/d) in the Risk Rating department EMEA/Asia Australia you prepare credit analysis and assign risk ratings for project finance transactions and corporate obligors of SFS’ project and structured business in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia and engage in the development of rating methods, credit data banks and the digitalization of rating processes.
- You independently evaluate the creditworthiness of projects and corporate obligors in a broad range of industries with a focus in the energy and infrastructure sectors
- You analyze borrower’s financial models, financial statements, and cash flow projections and prepare and sensitize internally prepared cash flow models
- You efficiently collaborate as member of a deal team incorporating Rating, Risk Management and Origination
- You assign an obligor rating within the given Rating Authority or presented the analysis to the next higher rating authority holder, the Rating Committee and the Siemens Bank Credit Committee
- Additionally, you continually monitor the creditworthiness of portfolio counterparties and initiate rating actions as deemed necessary
- You ensure constant knowledge exchange with Risk Rating Americas as well as Risk Management in the Business Units
- You support in the training and mentor of less experienced rating analysts and/or colleagues in other SFS Functions or Business Divisions
- You participate in refining existing rating methodologies and in developing new rating methodologies if required from the business
- Furthermore, you explore and proactively drive opportunities within Risk Rating to digitalize parts of the analytical process and to use artificial intelligence solutions
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have successfully obtained a university degree in economics/business administration or a comparable field of studies
- You have collected at least 3-4 years of professional experience in financial analysis at a bank or another financial institution, ideally in the global project financing sector
- Alternatively, you have completed an apprenticeship in combination with long-term work experience
- You have professional knowledge in corporate finance and macro economics
- We´re looking for a new team member with strong affinity for digitalization and artificial intelligence topics and a spirit to promote related projects; confirmed experience in these areas is welcome
- You have sound experience in working with financial models as well as professional analytical capabilities (financial statement analysis)
- You know how to convey analytical conclusions in a well-structured manner in a rating report and possess a confident appearance communicating rating analysis to Authority Holders
- You are a strong teammate and can work under time pressure while maintaining a positive focus
- You are fluent in German and English, knowledge of other languages (e.g. Spanish, French, Italian) is a plus
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: .
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
– if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
– if you need further information on the application process.