Stellenbezeichnung: Customer Solutions Engineer (f/m/d)
Firma: Aleph Alpha GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: Heidelberg, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Your responsibilities
- Prompt and finetune large language models
- Facilitating customer evaluations and PoC
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product to help them shape a stable production environment
- Develop and manage a detailed customer project schedule
- Communicate innovative solutions to our customers and external partners
- Understand customer requirements and translate them into project objectives
- Stay on top of the latest AI developments to shape our vision at the intersection of market needs and innovation
- You have experience with complex projects and managing their entire life-cycle
- You have fundamental knowledge of ML, and basic knowledge of AI and Large Language Models
- Intermediate Skills in Python
- Good understanding of IT Applications and Architectures
- Fundamental/Advanced Understanding of Machine Learning and AI
- 2+ years working on customer-facing technical pre/post sales projects to enable customer’s success
- You have a solution-oriented mindset that helps you to solve problems creatively
- You can identify and implement high-impact processes in unstructured environments
- You have excellent communication skills in English and German
Nice to have:
- You have experience working in a fast paced start-up environment
What you can expect from us
- Make an impact and shape an early-stage company
- 30 days paid holiday per year
- Flexible working hours and competitive compensation
- Regular team events
Aleph Alpha was founded in 2019 with the mission to research and build the foundational technology for an era of strong AI. The team of international scientists, engineers, and innovators researches, develops, and deploys transformative AI like large language and multimodal models and runs the fastest European commercial AI cluster. Its generative AI solutions are the only choice for enterprises and governmental institutions seeking to retain independence, secure their data, and build trustworthy solutions.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!