Stellenbezeichnung: Data Engineer (f/d/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Let’s win together
As a Data Engineer (f/d/m) at Temedica, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a highly skilled team of Data Engineers, Scientists, and Developers. You will play a crucial role in crafting, curating, and onboarding users to our Data Products, all within our cutting-edge Data Mesh architecture on GCP. You will be a key player in empowering our Data Scientists and Analysts, enabling them to uncover patient insights and optimize data operations, ultimately driving advancements in the digital healthcare space and improving patient care. Ready to play a key role in shaping the future of data engineering in healthcare? Join us at Temedica!
Your Role with us
- You drive the design deployment and optimization of data pipelines to handle a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sources with exposure to latest data platform technologies on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and our innovative Data Mesh architecture.
- You play a pivotal role in ensuring data observability within our ecosystem by crafting automated solutions that provide monitoring and transparency throughout the data flow and assure the reliability of our data processes.
- Your encourage and cultivate a forward-thinking environment within the team, by developing new ideas and putting them into action by researching and implementing prototypes and PoCs.
- You actively engage in collaboration with a cross-functional team of data scientists, data engineers, software developers, and other key stakeholders who work within an agile environment to create data products and enrich Temedica’s data ecosystem.
What you bring to the table
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing with an integrative perspective, from management to operations involvement and hands-on experience with cloud architecture and cloud technologies such as Google Cloud Platform GCP, AWS or Azure.
- You have completed a BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have extensive experience implementing automated solutions and applying best coding practices; together with a strong knowledge of SQL, Python, relevant libraries (i.e. Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn), and Git commands.
- You ideally have some experience in MLOps, IaC and reporting frontends like Google Looker, Tableau, Plotly OR Dash.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We create technology that really helps. At Temedica, we break new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient – so we make it happen! We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SaaS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma and Life-sciences to make personalized medicine reality. Finally!
You want more? There are a bunch of things that Temedica offers its employees – and we’re talking real benefits, not equipment, fruits and drinks. Of course we take care of your daily caffeine and vitamin supply while you perform your work on state-of-the-art devices, but there’s much more that we do to support our Temedicans, for example:
- 150€ monthly subsidiary: For whatever makes most sense for you. Starting after the probationary period, you have the freedom to select where to direct your subsidiary from a wide range of options. Whether it’s internet at home, a BahnCard or public transport, Kindergarden subsidy, paid time-off, or even your dream workation, the choice is yours to make. And yes, we’ve also got your back for the long run. Our company pension scheme offers a 50% subsidy, capped at a maximum of 90€ per month, to proactively support your future financial security and help you save for retirement while maximizing your benefits. Mix and match these benefits to create a personalized package that suits your preferences and enhances your work-life balance!
- Hybrid-work policy: Our hybrid-work policy allows you to work from anywhere within Germany. In your team, you are free to decide when to come to the office and enjoy working and celebrating your wins together. We’re talking 4 days per month here – cool?
- Company off-sites and kick-offs: These events allow you to knowledge-share and gather a better understanding of how to successfully reach our goals. Let us tell you, the food during these events is also worth a shot!
We are happy to tell you more about our benefits and way of working at Temedica in a first call!
You are looking for an exciting challenge within digital health? We are looking forward to your application!
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!