Stellenbezeichnung: Digital Design Engineer (f/m/div)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern – Dublin
Job Beschreibung: Location: Dublin, Munich
Job ID: HRC0395358
Start date: 01.09.2023
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
Workplace type: Hybrid
As a Digital Design Engineer, you will have under your responsibility the full Digital Design Lifecycle as well as the support on Verification and Validation.
In more detail, in our new role you will:
- Develop the IP micro-architecture from high-level design requirements;
- Write high quality RTL code in Verilog/SV for complex IPs with no functional bugs, fulfilling safety, power, performance and area KPIs;
- Perform design quality checks by synthesis, structural checks (e.g.lint, CDC, RDC, timing), design for testability, power analysis, etc;
- Verify the designed blocks by a coverage-driven verification flow;
- Create design related documentation to comply with relevant standards;
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary international teams (Architects, Verification, Validation, Application, SW, SoC) to ensure the best solution for customers under competitive constraints.
You are a team-player capable of communicating within cross-functional teams. You have the passion to apply your new ideas and learnings and you’re continuously looking for self-improvement and innovation.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Microelectronics, Physics, or related field;
- First exposure to Digital Design and excellent knowledge about logic design techniques and tools;
- Understanding of IP frontend development including design and constraint-random verification technique;
- Familiarity with Graphics/Video/DSP/Camera/Communication subsystem (as an advantage);
- Excellent English communication skills – German would be beneficial.
Please, send us your CV in English.
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
Click here for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
Automotive Microcontroller: We make green mobility smart
As a leading automotive microcontroller vendor, the Infineon business line Automotive Microcontroller (ATV MC) offers the industry’s most comprehensive microcontroller and software portfolio. The three major product families, AURIX, TRAVEO and PSoC, provide the newest innovation in performance, connectivity, power consumption, safety and security.
We enable the latest advancements in the dynamic automotive market, such as vehicle electrification, automated driving and driver information & interaction. Being at the core of transformation, we pave the way for new technologies, such as artificial intelligence and dependable computing, as well as higher levels of connectivity, security and user experience. So, join us to create a better future together.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
for more information about Diversity & Inclusion at Infineon.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!