Stellenbezeichnung: Generative AI Expert (f/m/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: Tasks
Are you passionate about Generative AI? Do you have a high affinity for Natural Language Processing (NLP)? Then become part of our team and shape the successful digital future of our customers – always with a focus on innovative AI solutions.
The following tasks are waiting for you:
- Develop and deploy cutting-edge NLP and Generative AI models to solve complex business challenges and improve client outcomes
- Provide strategic guidance and consulting services to clients regarding AI adoption, implementation, and optimization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement AI solutions that integrate seamlessly into existing technology infrastructure
- Lead the development and execution of AI projects, ensuring high-quality deliverables within specified timelines and budget constraints
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in NLP and Generative AI to stay at the forefront of the field
- Offer expert advice and mentorship to junior team members, fostering their professional growth and knowledge in AI and related domains
- Engage in client-facing activities such as presenting solutions, conducting workshops, and participating in business development efforts
To be prepared for your journey as AI Expert, you should bring the following qualifications with you:
- Studies in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field, focusing on AI, NLP, or Generative AI and at least 5 years of professional experience.
- Passion for AI research, development, and deployment, with a strong focus on NLP and Generative AI.
- Expertise in NLP techniques such as sentiment analysis, text classification, named entity recognition, and language modeling with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud) and programming languages such as Python, Java, or C++
- Your working method is characterized by strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders effectively.
Things to know before departure:
- Start: by arrangement – always at the beginning of a month
- Working hours: full-time (40h) and part-time; 30 vacation days
- Employment contract: indefinite
- Line of Work: Consulting
- Language skills: Confident German and business-fluent English at C1 level
- Flexibility & willingness to travel
At a Glance
ENABLING YOU TO SHAPE A BETTER TOMORROW
As a technology and business partner, MHP digitizes its customers‘ processes and products and supports them in their IT transformations along the entire value chain. As a digitization pioneer in mobility and manufacturing, MHP transfers its expertise to different industries and is the premium partner for thought leaders on their way to a Better Tomorrow.
MHP serves more than 300 customers worldwide: leading corporations and innovative medium-sized companies. MHP provides both operative and strategic consulting together with proven IT and technology expertise and specific industry knowledge. As OneTeam, MHP operates internationally, with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries in the USA, UK, Romania, and China.
For 25 years, MHP has been shaping the future with its customers. More than 4.000 MHP employees share a commitment to excellence and sustainable success. This aspiration continues to drive MHP – today, tomorrow, and in the future.
MHP: DRIVEN BY EXCELLENCE.
Exclusive look behind the scenes
At MHP, you will continuously grow with your tasks in an innovative and supportive environment. That makes us the perfect sparring partner for your career. Both for professional input and business networking. Among other things, we offer:
- We support and appreciate colleagues as they are and celebrate our successes together.
- We always welcome creativity and new impulses.
- In terms of time and place – depending on the project, at home, in the office, at the customer.
- With us, you get the opportunity to grow in your tasks, in your knowledge, and in your responsibility.
You can find a comprehensive overview of our benefits
How to apply?
The best thing is to apply now simply online via our JobLocator. Just a few clicks, and you can send us your application documents, such as CV, references, and project lists, if applicable. A cover letter is not required.
By the way: When we receive your application, our recruiting team checks across all divisions to see if there is a suitable position for you. Regardless of current job postings, we try to find the most matching job for you at MHP.
Still, have questions? Then take a look at our FAQs on our
If you have any further questions, please contact our recruiting team at +49 (0)7141 7856 1600.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!