Stellenbezeichnung: Global ERC Training & Development Specialist (d/f/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern – Holzkirchen, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Job Description
2023 will potentially see Sandoz become a standalone organization! Already a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, this is an exciting, once-in-a-career opportunity to set our own path forward as an independent, purpose-driven organization, and as the founders of a new Sandoz, this is a time of immense opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally.
Together we will shape the future of Sandoz… are you ready to make a difference?
Under the overall leadership of the Head of Ethics, Risk & Compliance (ERC) Training & Development and in collaboration with other Global teams and partnering functions, the Global ERC Training & Development Specialist will assume a key role in educating our associates around Sandoz values and equipping them for good decision making through highly engaging and relevant policy-based global training, awareness, and communication campaigns.
Your Key Responsibilities
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support the creation of global e-trainings, within Ethics, Risk & Compliance (ERC), ensure consistent high quality and meaningful learner experience, while demonstrating evidenced training impact.
- Training development, vendor, and internal stakeholder management, as well as review and translation coordination across the organization.
- Develop impactful engagement resources such as micro-learnings, one pager, explainer decks, videos, webinars, virtual meetings etc. to engage key stakeholders and build awareness of ERC programs and projects.
- Being the go-to person when it comes to technology tools and vendors for learning content, communication, and awareness. Interest in the generative AI learning development space.
- Support and advise course owners/subject matter experts throughout the training development process.
- Administer the training & development SharePoint sites and use other relevant tools (Yammer, etc.) to optimize the effectiveness of training initiatives and facilitate cross divisional team collaboration.
- Project management and change management.
- Build networks and collaborate with other teams, within and outside ERC to enhance impact and engagement.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 4+ years of experience in the adult learning development, training, and instructional design, project management and communication.
- Tech savvy on general project management and MS Office tools and learning development and communications tools e.g. Articulate 360, Adobe Captivate, Canva etc.
- Experience in managing projects and stakeholders in the learning field.
- Solid understanding of challenges and risks of business practices to support creation of impactful and high-quality training and communication materials.
- Great teammate with proven ability to work on global projects in a matrixed environment, collaborating across boundaries in a multi-national context
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English both in speaking and writing. Additional languages are a plus.
- Experience in the Ethics, Risk and Compliance and/ or the pharmaceutical industry
- Relevant experience in Compliance Policy, Guideline and Process development
- Change management experience.
Almost 500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
We are at a pivotal moment in our history giving us the freedom to invest in our future so we can continue to help millions of people access affordable high-quality medicines. Together we will shape the future of Sandoz, building an organization from the ground up and in return, experience an ambitious environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
The future is ours to shape!
Join our Sandoz Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/sandoztalentpool
Legal & Intellectual Property & Compliance
Global ERC SZ
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.