Stellenbezeichnung: Intern in the Area of GNSS and Communication Systems (m/w/d)
Firma: John Deere
Arbeitsort / Location: Kaiserslautern, Rheinland-Pfalz
Job Beschreibung: Not everyone can claim that their work contributes to the fundamental needs of the world’s growing population. At John Deere, you can!
As a leading global machinery manufacturer, we produce technologically advanced agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment. In recent years, we have developed the company into a more technology focused business. Share with us, our vision of a farm of the future, based on artificial intelligence, automation and connectivity to sustainably feed and shelter our growing world. #leapforward
The European Technology Innovation Center (ETIC) of John Deere is part of a global R&D network in Kaiserslautern. Its focus is on the research on and development of future trends and technologies in the area of mobile agricultural and construction machines in close collaboration with diverse research institutes
The John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group is looking for an
Intern in the Area of GNSS and Communication Systems (m/w/d)
- Evaluation of CysberSecurity Certified (CSC) certificate for IoT products
- Benchmarking telematic solutions from different suppliers
- Evaluation and testing of telematic solutions with My John Deere Operations Center to fulfil security requirements
- Documentation of your results
What Skills You Need:
- Studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science, geoinformatics or comparable
- Programming skills (C/C++/C#, Matlab, Python, LabView)
- Digital security and cryptography fundamentals for embedded devices would be beneficial
- Good analytical skills
- Very good skills in English, written and spoken
- Autonomy, ability to work in teams, reliability and engagement
What You’ll Get:
- Insight into the activities of a global organization and an international working environment
- attractive compensation package
- flexible and modern work as well as development and further training opportunities
- 35 hours/ week
- creative freedom in the implementation of projects and good supervision
- discounted lunch in the cafeteria
This internship will be based in Kaiserslautern. If you are interested in this internship, we are looking forward to your application. Please be sure to include the following:
Cover letter/letter of motivation & Curriculum Vitae
Desired period/duration of internship & earliest possible start date
University enrollment certificate
Overview of marks/grades & academic regulations/ examination regulations or internship guidelines
This is not what you are looking for? Feel free to use our Job Alert feature to receive notifications as soon as new postings are made in your area of interest!
To process applications, we use our online platform at our John Deere career page. We are not able to process applications through e-mail or post and ask for your understanding. Please complete the online application form, if you want to apply for a position at John Deere.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact: Praktikantenmanagement@JohnDeere.com
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!