Stellenbezeichnung: Intern Product Support (m/f/d)
Firma: John Deere
Arbeitsort / Location: Rheinland-Pfalz
Job Beschreibung: Not everyone can claim that their work contributes to the fundamental needs of the world’s growing population. At John Deere, you can!
As a leading global machinery manufacturer, we produce technologically advanced agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment. In recent years, we have developed the company into a more technology focused business. Share with us, our vision of a farm of the future, based on artificial intelligence, automation and connectivity to sustainably feed and shelter our growing world. #leapforward
The location in Zweibrücken is the European competence center for harvesting machines within John Deere. With 1.000 employees, John Deere factory Zweibrücken produces 13 different combine models with optional fully automatic levelling and intelligent technology. The factory also manufactures eight different self-propelled forage harvesters for the worldwide market.
Our Combine & FEE Product support department is looking for a
Intern Product Support (m/f/d)
- Support our channel partners in the varies countries on technical issues towards combines and respective heads (FEE)
- Early detection and investigation of technical topic’s dissatisfying customer for root cause analyze and resolution.
- Support our design & development team as well as our machine support & health team on the problem resolution process from a customer/dealer perspective.
- Utilizing our support system on data analytics to achieve 100% customer uptime
- Verify technical solution in the field
What Skills You Need:
- Base mechanical engineering knowledge on physics, dynamics, engines, machine functionality
- Ability to read technical drawing and schematics (electrical/hydraulical)
- Good english language knowledge in speaking and writing, supplemental languages beneficial
- Willingness and ability to travel inside Europe
- Like collaboration, communication and interaction with people and teams
- Enthusiastic, engaged and motivating person, inspiring others
- Practical experience with Ag machinery, preferred harvesting machinery
- Base data analytic skills
What You’ll Get:
- Insight into the activities of a global organization and an international working environment
- attractive compensation package
- flexible and modern work as well as development and further training opportunities
- 35 hours/ week
- creative freedom in the implementation of projects and good supervision
- discounted lunch in the cafeteria
This internship will be based in Zweibrücken. If you are interested in this internship, we are looking forward to your application. Please be sure to include the following:
Cover letter/letter of motivation & Curriculum Vitae
Desired period/duration of internship & earliest possible start date
University enrollment certificate
Overview of marks/grades & academic regulations/ examination regulations or internship guidelines
This is not what you are looking for? Feel free to use our Job Alert feature to receive notifications as soon as new postings are made in your area of interest!
To process applications, we use our online platform at our John Deere career page. We are not able to process applications through e-mail or post and ask for your understanding. Please complete the online application form, if you want to apply for a position at John Deere.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact: Praktikantenmanagement@JohnDeere.com
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!