Stellenbezeichnung: Intern R2 Sales & Marketing Operations Center (m/f/d)
Firma: John Deere
Arbeitsort / Location: Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Not everyone can claim that their work contributes to the fundamental needs of the world’s growing population. At John Deere, you can!
As a leading global machinery manufacturer, we produce technologically advanced agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment. In recent years, we have developed the company into a more technology focused business. Share with us, our vision of a farm of the future, based on artificial intelligence, automation and connectivity to sustainably feed and shelter our growing world. #leapforward
John Deere Walldorf International GmbH serves as our Sales & Marketing Support Center for Western & Central Europe and CIS and counts about 400 employees who support our dealers to deliver the best possible service to our customers.
Our R2 Sales & Marketing Operations Center is looking for an
Intern R2 Sales & Marketing Operations Center (m/f/d)
- Order management for dealers in 45 countries with contact to factories worldwide, logistics and aftermarket
- Insights in Mergers & Acquisitions
- Logistic tasks, especially road registration and transport documents
- Inventory Management
- Financings, accounting and Risk management for dealer portfolios
What Skills You Need:
- Business Administration, Accounting or Controlling studies
- Very good command of Excel / Microsoft Office
- SAP (nice to have)
What You’ll Get:
- Insight into the activities of a global organization and an international working environment
- attractive compensation package
- flexible and modern work as well as development and further training opportunities
- 35 hours/ week
- creative freedom in the implementation of projects and good supervision discounted lunch in the cafeteria
This internship will be based in Walldorf. If you are interested in this internship, we are looking forward to your application. Please be sure to include the following:
Cover letter/letter of motivation & Curriculum Vitae
Desired period/duration of internship & earliest possible start date
University enrollment certificate
Overview of marks/grades & academic regulations/ examination regulations or internship guidelines
This is not what you are looking for? Feel free to use our Job Alert feature to receive notifications as soon as new postings are made in your area of interest!
To process applications, we use our online platform at our John Deere career page. We are not able to process applications through e-mail or post and ask for your understanding. Please complete the online application form, if you want to apply for a position at John Deere.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact: Praktikantenmanagement@JohnDeere.com
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!