Stellenbezeichnung: Internship/working student: Development of a scripting environment framework (f/m/div.) – partly remote
Firma: ITK Engineering
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
Anything goes, from embedded systems to cloud computing and artificial intelligence – ITK Engineering, a global tech company, draws on methods-driven expertise to provide platform-independent software and system development services. With around 1,300 employees, the company is an innovative force in digital engineering and has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH since 2017.
We are shaping tomorrow’s digital future with our passion for technology and turn visions into reality. Become a part of it!
Apply now at ITK Engineering GmbH and look forward to exciting challenges and an inspiring work environment.
Within the scope of many development projects, various scripts to support the development have been developed in the past and will be developed in the future. The goal is to develop a framework environment which supports the management and distribution of such scripts and has the following features:
- Easy deployment and GUI assisted:
- You evaluate usage of a PackageManager (like Chocolatey/WinGet).
- Unified documentation concept:
- You provide all required information for users of the framework.
- You create the documentation using standard formats and tools, e.g. DocuAsCode (SphinxNeeds, StrictDoc, Doxygen, … ), Confluence, etc.
- Storage concept:
- You enable versioning, e.g. using repositories like Artifactory/Bitbucket.
- You implement a label search feature.
- Personality & work style: eager to learn new topics, team player, perceptive; independent, initiative and motivated to work technical complex topics, well self organized and structured, interested in scripting, automation and UI/UX
- Experience & know how: Scripting languages (Python or similar), APIs, Git, Package Management (Chocolatey/WinGet/…) as well as SW-/Code-Documentation are mandatory; JFrog Artifactory, build automation and file parsing/handling/manipulation (script based) are beneficial
- Education: Studies in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Languages: Very good German or English skills
Start: 01.09.2023 / by arrangement
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Prerequisite for the internship or student employment is enrolment at a german university.
Please enclose your CV, a current certificate of enrolment, your current certificates, the examination regulations and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit with your application.
The diversity of our employees is important to us and we promote a diverse working environment. Our daily ITK work life also includes the exchange at eye level, constant learning and a great amount of team spirit. Find out more about our and ITK culture.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!