Stellenbezeichnung: Junior Consultant SAP MDG (f/m/d)
Firma: Camelot ITLab
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: From Innovations to Solutions.
Camelot Innovative Technologies Lab is the leading SAP consultancy for Data Management and Analytics in digital value chain management. With more than 25 years of experience we lead our customers in their digital transformation. Our capabilities range from strategic dialogue around current challenges in the digital world to implementation and support of innovative solutions.
Junior Consultant SAP MDG (f/m/d)
What’s your impact?
- You will get a profound introduction into Data Management specializing on SAP Master Data Governance (MDG)
- Embedded in a team with experienced specialists you will work on exciting projects for our national and international clients
- You actively support in realizing concept developments, process improvement processes and implementations
- You will be introduced into exciting innovation projects with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) content and will eventually drive them yourself
- Therefore you actively support the further development of our SAP MDG solutions and expand your knowledge in this field
- You play an active part in further establishing and expanding our business unit as well as in creating offers
- Locations: Mannheim, Cologne, Munich, Hamburg or remote
How do you stand out?
- You have successfully completed your IT-related studies
- You want to solve technical issues and enjoy working on innovative topics
- You have geat analytical skills and want to enable great companies in becomming data-driven
- You have gained first programming skills and are eager to expand your tech stack
- You enjoy working in an international and diverse team
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in both German and English (must have)
Ready to join? is your Camelot contact:
What do we believe in?
Triggering innovation by collaboration – this is our mission. Consultancy is people business and knowledge is key. That is why we value our employees as much as our clients. Together, we develop skills mutually matching our visions and ideas by constantly learning, growing and innovating. Camelots take on responsibility from the moment they join us. Entrepreneurial attitude is as important to us as strong teamwork, knowledge sharing and corporate social responsibility.
Your Camelot benefits include our company-wide flex office concept (you work flexibly from home, at customer’s site or use the infrastructure of one of our Camelot offices), active career and development, mentoring programs, support for sabbaticals and annual social sabbaticals, active shaping of and participation in our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, company pension scheme and asset-building scheme, company events, various changing corporate benefits, company car and/or company bicycle, and much more.
A peek into your benefits
Personal Innovation Days
Ready for new horizons? Find us. Wow us. Join us.
Stay in Touch