Stellenbezeichnung: (Junior) Engineer Memory Architecture for Automotive Microcontroller (f/m/div)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Location: Munich
Job ID: HRC0317679
Start date: 01.09.2023
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Permanent
Workplace type: Hybrid
In your new role you will:
- Contribute to the definition of a holistic embedded memory (volatile memory (SRAM, CAM, etc.) and non-volatile memory (Flash, RRAM, ROM and emerging memory technologies) architecture of our next high-performance microcontroller product generation with GHz Class CPUs, a rich set of accelerators and high-speed communication interfaces and significant amount of embedded memories
- Support with the development and definition of a FW/SW-, test-, safety-, security- and customer friendly memory architecture which fulfills the main KPIs power, are and timing/performance but also worries about all the various DfX aspects, esp. yield, safety, reliability, dependability, availability and security aspects and streamlines access to it for internal and external users and helps all IP owners to align from SoC level for this aspect
- Contribute to driving innovation regarding dependability and availability, security and advanced power saving techniques (e.g. various sleep modes, dual rail, power down) under automotive-specific boundary conditions
- Closely cooperate with expert teams such as platform lead architects, subsystem architects, IP owners, SW/FW development, design teams, test teams, central functions and other business lines within Infineon
Taking new challenges without knowing the right path to an eventual solution in advance is not a problem for you. Respecting different attitudes and points of view and using the creative potential they offer reflects your mindset. If you inspire others for your ideas and are able to explain complex issues in a clear and convincing manner, then you should join our team!
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or a related field
- First experience as platform/SoC architect, or high-level memory design or concept engineer in the area of SoCs development
- Good knowledge in memories (VM or NVM), digital design with respect to parameters like area and power performance
- Good understanding in state-of the art compute subsystems, memories and memory hierarchies and general system understanding (e.g. busses, SoC interconnect)
- Basic knowledge in safety and security and implementation boundary conditions
- Basic knowledge of implementation boundary conditions, preferably insub-28nm CMOS technologies incl. 3rd party IP integration options
- Ability to understand platform development trade-offs
- Joy in working within cross-functional teams and a multi-cultural environment
- Fluent English communication; German is appreciated
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with microelectronics enabling clean, safe, and smart cars –
Our semiconductors are essential for supporting the automotive megatrends: electromobility, automated driving, connectivity, and advanced security. They link the real and the digital world, driving the ever-advancing pace of automotive digitalization. Infineon ATV is the number one semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge and our passion for innovation and quality.
for more information about working at ATV with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #ATVDreamJobs.
Automotive Microcontroller: We make cars clean, safe and smart
As a leading automotive microcontroller vendor, the Infineon business line Automotive Microcontroller (ATV MC) offers the industry’s most comprehensive vehicle microcontroller portfolio and complements it with software. We serve automotive key applications, such as powertrain, advanced driver assist, chassis, body, instrument cluster and infotainment. We also address high-performance dependable computing, real-time domain and zone control, smart sensing and affordable artificial intelligence (AI) applications enabling the next stages of automated driving as well as higher levels of car connectivity, digitalization and security.
Being at the core of this transformation, ATV MC contributes to shape the future of mobility enabling clean, safe and smart cars. So join us to create a better future together.
- The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!