Stellenbezeichnung: Machine Learning (m/f/d)
Firma: Avi Medical
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Munich // Full-Time// Starting ASAP
ML Engineer (f/m/d)
We are on a mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience unlike regular general practitioners. We employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
We’re looking for an experienced ML Engineer (f/m/d) capable of making intuitive high-level decisions for our machine learning efforts. Understanding what models to use, you will be responsible for building automated pipelines that transform a variety of inputs into actions and decisions used in our patient, practice, and internal products. You will bring models from research to production quickly. You will contribute directly, by working on crucial integrations that enable Avi to get better at managing patients towards better medical outcomes.
- Design and build ML pipelines solving a variety of problems
- Develop and implement models that make it possible to build products on top
- Use the best technologies to derive high-quality decisions and actions
- Be part of the team architecting the backbone of all Avi Medical products
- Establish and improve the development workflow for continuous integration
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- A degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 4 year+ in an ML Engineering or similar role in a start-up or high growth company
- Advanced knowledge of different traditional machine learning technologies as well as interest/experience in deep learning/LLMs
- Experience with productionizing ML models for software products
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of data engineering
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in working in product-driven organizations
- Sharing the Avi mentality, including a growth mindset, resilience and flexibility
Perks & Benefits
- Gym: Membership in premium gyms throughout Germany
- Education Budget: €1.000/year that you can spend for your professional growth and development. E.g. for company organized language courses
- Working hours: Flexible – part or full time (depending on your role)
- Working locations: We are currently operating offices in Munich and Berlin and offer remote work opportunities (depending on your role)
- Vacation: 30 days paid vacation per year + 1 additional day off (your birthday)
- Food expense coverage: We are covering your food expenses for up to €50/month through our partner Hrmony
- Swapfiets: Bike leasing service that helps you to stay healthy
- Family: Financial support of €500 per child p.a. (“KITA” benefit)
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!