Stellenbezeichnung: Manager Product Support (m/f/d)
Firma: John Deere
Arbeitsort / Location: Kaiserslautern, Rheinland-Pfalz
Job Beschreibung: Ref. 101180 – Manager Product Support
NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE!
The Intelligent Solutions Group (ISG) of John Deere in Kaiserslautern develops future trends and technologies in the area of mobile agricultural and construction machinery in cooperation with different research centers. In addition, ISG develops and sells products and services in the area of precision farming using global satellite-based navigation systems (GNSS), automated steering systems, machine automation, sensor technologies, telematic system solutions, web applications as well as apps for mobile devices to optimize farming processes and to support decision making.
Our department customer support is looking for a
Manager Product Support (m/f/d)
As Manager, Product Support – Intelligent Solutions Group (ISG) – Kaiserslautern for Aftermarket and Customer Support located in Kaiserslautern, Germany you will play a key role leading our product support team to ensure we provide world class support for Region 2 Embedded and Digital ISG products and partnering with the ISG – Urbandale teams and internal/external partner factories for aligned support across all ISG products.
You will provide leadership for product support functions and processes by gathering information from customers, using a variety of resources to identify and prioritize current opportunities, communicate with appropriate functional areas within the platforms for fast and efficient resolution. Your team may work directly with customer support, dealers, or customers to resolve product performance issues.
What You´ll Get:
- Flexible and modern working as well as development and training opportunities
- Excellent benefits, such as employer-funded occupational pension / life cover / income protection benefits
- Further benefits such as subsidized Company Bike, FamPlus and much more
- An attractive compensation package including variable pay program
In addition to the gross monthly salary, the salary for this position (full-time) consists of various special payments. Depending on your experience, you can expect an annual starting salary of between 95.000EUR 110.000EUR in this position.
- Provides leadership and supervision for ISG product line product support organization and aligns product support tactical plans with the overall product line planning.
- Supervises individual contributors that each lead an area of responsibility for problem resolution, product support planning and product improvement programs.
- Leads tactical planning, resource allocation and manages the department budget for the product support product line. Ensures adequate resources are available.
- Ensures product support for the internal product delivery process, problem resolution, internal product quality system and customer experience metrics are met.
- Coaches and counsels employees to promote employee development and professional growth. Provides guidance to product support staff to manage interdepartmental team relationships.
- Coordinates consistent product support activities across product lines within the platform. Ensures enterprise capabilities are leveraged for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identifies product support opportunities, provides inputs and feedback to platform strategies and tactics.
What Skills You Need:
- Knowledge of business policies and procedures, ideally including the policies and procedures of John Deere.
- Skill in general management.
- Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Understanding of Product Support Process
- Knowledge of products, customers, markets and competitors.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Prior field experience, particularly supporting ISG products
- Experience in multiple functional areas, divisions, locations
- Practical experience with John Deere machinery and equipment
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Degree in business, finance, engineering, sales or marketing or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
This exempt position is based in Kaiserslautern and vacant immediately.
End of Posting: August/24/2023
No matter who you are – you are welcome at John Deere! We firmly believe that diversity and inclusion make us even stronger. If you can identify yourself with this – then we look forward to receiving your online application in English language!
Not everyone can claim that their work contributes to the fundamental needs of the world’s growing population. At John Deere, you can!
As a leading global machinery manufacturer, we produce technologically advanced agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment. In recent years, we have developed the company into a more technology focused business. Share with us, our vision of a farm of the future, based on artificial intelligence, automation and connectivity to sustainably feed and shelter our growing world. #leapforward
John Deere Kaiserslautern
To process applications, we use our online platform at our John Deere career page. We are not able to process applications through e-mail or post and ask for your understanding. Please complete the online application form, if you want to apply for a position at John Deere.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact: .
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!