Stellenbezeichnung: Master Thesis Explainable AI for Virtual Vibration Sensors
Arbeitsort / Location: Renningen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Do you want to bring artificial intelligence into technical applications? In collaboration with a team of engineers and scientists, you will investigate the application of explainable artificial intelligence methods to technical system behavior. You will work on an existing Machine Learning toolbox to forecast vibration-loaded components and add additional features.
- In the scope of your research, you will investigate the usage of explainable artificial intelligence to dynamical system behavior and identify relevant approaches for targeted use cases.
- Moreover, you will compare and evaluate existing classical and Deep Learning based models using simple examples and measurement data.
- You will use a Python based framework and implement data-based and analytical approaches.
- Last but not least you communicate your ideas and contributions enthusiastically and benefit from the exchange with colleagues.
- Education: Master studies in the field of Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or comparable with good grades
- Experience and Knowledge: sound knowledge in Python, PyTorch, Pandas, Numpy and Machine Learning, as well as basis knowledge of Dynamics / Mechanics
- Personality and Working Practice: innovative, self-motivated, independent and communicative
- Languages: fluent in English
Start: according to prior agreement
Duration: 6 months
Requirement for this thesis is the enrollment at university. Please attach your CV, transcript of records, examination regulations and if indicated a valid work and residence permit.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need further information about the job?
Tobias Westmeier (Business Department)
+49 711 811 54119
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!