Stellenbezeichnung: Master Thesis: On-device Learning for Smart Sensors (f/m/div)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Location: Munich
Job ID: HRC0386449
Start date: 01.10.2023
Type of employment: Full time
Length of contract: Temporary
Workplace type: Hybrid
- Experience research: You search state-of-the-art literature w. r. t. applications, network architectures, tools and runtimes
- Reliable work: You evaluate algorithm performance w. r. t. accuracy, latency and resource requirements
- Shape the future: Implementation of developed methods on the target embedded platform
- Focus on the future: You discuss the feasibility, pros and cons of on-device learning for a selection of use cases, e. g. gesture, presence or vital sensing
- Study field: You are currently studying Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Interests: You are able to develop and optimize machine learning models for resource-constrained devices
- Skills:You are familiar with embedded systems as well as with machine learning principles and algorithms, especially with neural networks
- Programming skills: Proficiency in programming with Python and C
- Way of working: You are a team player with good communication skills
- Personality: You are self-motivated and eager to learn new technologies and concepts in on-device learning
- Language skills: You have English skills, both written and spoken
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English
- Certificate of enrollment at university
- Latest grades transcript (not older than 6 months)
- High school report
Driving decarbonization and digitalization. Together.
Infineon designs, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of semiconductors and semiconductor-based solutions, focusing on key markets in the automotive, industrial, and consumer sectors. Its products range from standard components to special components for digital, analog, and mixed-signal applications to customer-specific solutions together with the appropriate software.
– Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) drives leading-edge power management, sensing, and data transfer capabilities –
The PSS division powers decarbonization and digitalization with a wide range of energy-efficient and digital solutions. PSS semiconductors help avoid carbon emissions, use resources sustainably, manage power effectively and intelligently, give ‚things‘ smart senses, and process data quickly and reliably. The portfolio includes power, connectivity, RF, and sensor system technologies to develop smaller, lighter, smarter, and more efficient solutions for consumer devices, smart home/building applications, robotics, computing and data centers, charging devices, power tools, and much more.
The next generation of silicon and wide-bandgap (SiC and GaN) solutions provides unparalleled performance and reliability for 5G, big data, and renewable energy applications. These materials are paving the way for further energy and carbon savings. Highly precise XENSIV™ sensor solutions are enabling IoT devices to react intuitively to their surroundings for seamless user interactions while audio amplifiers bring exceptional sound experiences to smart speakers and other audio use cases.
We are on a journey to create the best Infineon for everyone.
This means we embrace diversity and inclusion and welcome everyone for who they are. At Infineon, we offer a working environment characterized by trust, openness, respect and tolerance and are committed to give all applicants and employees equal opportunities. We base our recruiting decisions on the applicant´s experience and skills.
We look forward to receiving your resume, even if you do not entirely meet all the requirements of the job posting.
Please let your recruiter know if they need to pay special attention to something in order to enable your participation in the interview process.
More about diversity & inclusion at Infineon at Further links:
what we are looking for in your CV
how the student application process works with us
our student website
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!