Stellenbezeichnung: Product Manager (m/f/d) Digital Portfolio and Data-Driven products
Arbeitsort / Location: Hamburg
Job Beschreibung: Once a pioneer, the Nordex Group is now one of the world’s largest manufacturers of wind turbines. Active in more than 30 countries around the world, the #TeamNordex consists of more than 8,300 employees. What unites us is our passion for renewable energies and the common values of how we want to work together as a team – with integrity, respect, collegiality and ownership. We rely on a positive management culture and continuous employee development. Become part of #TeamNordex and shape the future of energy with us. Apply now!
Are you ready to take on a pivotal role in defining the future of wind turbine technology? Join the highly motivated team of product managers at Nordex and help shape our product portfolio. As part of our Global Product Management department, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to ensure our products‘ competitiveness, timely delivery, and adherence to market and certification requirements. If you’re passionate about driving sustainable energy solutions and thrive in a dynamic, global environment, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As Product Manager (m/f/d) Digital Portfolio and Data-Driven products you will play a crucial role in defining and executing a global product strategy that leverages the value of our SCADA system, further data-driven products and artificial intelligence. We are seeking a driven and innovative Product Manager who leads the conceptualization and commercialization of those new value-creating product opportunities. Your responsibilities will include market analysis, technical feasibility studies, strategic decision proposals, benchmarking, and more.
- Manage the SCADA system and push for innovation to ensure performance as well as efficiency as basis for the global energy transition
- Conceptualize and develop a portfolio strategy of data-driven products and smart energy solutions that enhance wind turbine capabilities and offer new revenue streams
- Conduct thorough market research to identify emerging trends, customer pain points, and product opportunities and collaborate with data scientists, engineers, key accounts and developers to integrate advanced data analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) into wind farm operations, enabling predictive maintenance, performance optimization, and real-time decision-making
- Explore opportunities to monetize data by developing subscription-based services, performance analytics, and tailored solutions for customers and windfarms
- Define and communicate the value proposition of data-driven products, showcasing how they contribute to increased energy production, grid stability, and overall efficiency
- Prepare and moderate product development decisions with top management and board level, including business case, technical concept, market introduction concept and market requirements specification
- Participate in interdisciplinary turbine development programs ensuring and contributing to a successful product result
- Completed university studies in the field of Engineering (M.Sc. or equivalent) or a Business/Economics degree with a strong technical background
- Several years of relevant experience in product management, product development or strategy in an industrial environment
- Strong understanding of data analytics, renewable energy, and power systems dynamics, particularly in the context of wind turbines
- Excellent analytical skills to translate data insights into actionable product features and business strategies.
- Knowledge about SCADA systems with additional knowledge about Cyber Security (e.g. IEC 62443) and industry automation technology as an advantage
- Able to build a strong relationship and clearly communicate user stories within a global organization and to business partners
- Self-driven personality with demonstrated ability to bring topics to success in a complex environment („believe it, achieve it!“)
- Fluent in English, while Spanish and/or German would be an advantage
- The opportunity to make a real contribution to a sustainable world
- An international and collegial corporate culture
- Attractive conditions such as flexible working hours, mobile working, profit-sharing as well as 30 days annual vacation and special leave
- An employer’s allowance of 80% for the public transport ticket in Hamburg and Rostock
- The opportunity to play an active part in shaping processes and thus contribute real added value to the success of the Nordex Group
- Health days, company sports groups and office yoga
- A company restaurant with discounted meals