Stellenbezeichnung: Project Engineer, Talling, FSA, Gypsum
Arbeitsort / Location: Talling, Rheinland-Pfalz
Job Beschreibung: Job Description
The candidate must be well conversant and should be able to manage the design & engineering of a tailings storage facility for impounding the tailings produced from a phosphate or similar beneficiation plant, storage facility for gypsum produced from a PAP (Phosphoric Acid Plant) & Fluosilicic Acid Neutralization system and subsequent storage. These facilities shall include the required thickening, filtration, slurry pumping, water recovery, stacking, storage, possible mine backfilling systems. The execution philosophy may encompass selection of a/ multiple specialized contractor(s) for these storage facilities who would perform the detailed engineering & construction. The candidate should be able to manage all the associated procurement & construction management activities for the successful implementation & construction of these storage facilities.
Basic Job Requirements
- Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in engineering field of study and seven (7) years of work-related experience; a recognized professional certification or registration in the applicable field, if required; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Seven (7) years of experience in engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) industry including minimum one (1) successful construction and /or commissioning completed field assignment
- Experience executing and managing risk assessments initiatives
- Experience in international locations and diverse cultural environments is recommended
- Experience in the performance of functional tasks on projects with a well developed understanding of procedures and interfaces
- Detailed knowledge of Fluor’s software tools and databases preferred
- Proficient at initiating and growing solid relationships with the client, vendors and suppliers while meeting the company business needs and goals
- Adaptable and able to maintain effectiveness in changing circumstances
- Ability to set and maintain high standards of performance with responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments and tasks
- Proactive in taking prompt and appropriate action to ensure objectives are accomplished and apply necessary follow-up to monitor progress and results of project tasks and assignments
- Analytical approach to problem solving and identifying potential solutions
- Technical and business writing skills
- Basic computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, electronic presentations, and project management tools
- Certification in project management suggested, for example Project Management Professional (PMP)
Other Job Requirements
- May support or participate in presentations to larger project audiences
- Participate in Fluor University courses for continued learning experiences
- Utilize knowledge management communities to capture, support and leverage relevant knowledge to enhance project execution
- Participate in vendor trade shows and become familiar with new technologies and industry business direction
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.
Notice to Candidates:
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!