Stellenbezeichnung: Scientist Advanced Computational Engineering & Applied AI (d/f/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth.
Dare to make an impact?
- Be part of the open innovation team and bring new ideas to life by using the latest technological and digital developments
- Work on the newest innovation digital and IoT projects in R&D Henkel Consumer Brands
- Work closely with different chemists, lab technicians, product developers, marketing and market research, digital experts, IT, cloud teams, etc. to design, develop models and digital solutions and put them into deployment
- Build NLP machine learning models, chemometric models, digital twin and chemical models
- Interactive reports and visualizations with Power BI dashboards
- Contribute to the Henkel R&D digital transformation by supporting upcoming digital projects
- University degree (PhD / Master’s with minimum 3+ years of experience or Bachelor’s with minimum 5+ years of experience) in chemical and process engineering, computer science, bioinformatics, statistics, physics, mathematics, data science, artificial intelligence or similar
- Proven track record in chemical & process modeling, simulation and optimization, and applied AI and data science in industrial projects
- Proficiency with programming languages, e.g., Python, R, MATLAB, etc., algorithmic thinking, and experience in creating interactive reports and visualization (e.g., with Power BI)
- Good knowledge of transport phenomena, process simulation, mechanistic and mathematical modeling, numerical simulation, thermodynamics, and physical chemistry
- Good knowledge and practical experience in Natural Language Processing
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker with a high level of independence and a positive mindset
- Enjoy in working in cross-functional diverse teams and experience in collaborations with scientists from different scientific disciplines
- Good communication skills and ability to present complex problems to different organizational levels (lab technicians & chemists to senior management)
- Knowledge of or experience in LLMs, chemometrics modeling & spectroscopy, design of experiment (DoE), QSAR, image analysis, population balance modeling, molecular modeling, digital twin, emulsions, HSP & HLB, product personalization, hair science, beauty care, laundry & home care, automation, IoT & smart devices, and KNIME
- Fluent in English, German is advantageous
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!