Stellenbezeichnung: Scrum Master (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Let’s #CreateMomentsThatMatter together! ProSiebenSat.1 is the home of popular entertainment as well as infotainment and a leading entertainment and commerce player in the German-speaking region. Our Entertainment portfolio is complemented by digital consumer brands in the Commerce & Ventures and Dating & Video segments. Behind ProSiebenSat.1 there are around 7,000 employees, who inspire our audience and customers with great passion day by day. Success stories start here. Yours too? Let’s #CreateMomentsThatMatter together!
We at „AI Products“ are an interdisciplinary and international team. Together we develop and operate IT applications for the entire ProSiebenSat.1 Group using artificial intelligence within a state-of-the-art technology stack. Our mission is to be a driving force within P7S1 by championing the adoption of AI/Machine Learning initiatives and data-driven thinking. We build innovative products that create value, unlock business opportunities, and empower our colleagues.
In this position, you work within our hybrid model „Flexible“. You will be one or two fixed or flexible days on site, the other days remotely. Get all information here.
What you can expect in this role
- As an experienced Scrum Master, you take on a central role in the development of our teams towards professionalization and self-management
- You will closely work with cross-functional teams consisting of eager and passionate Product Owners, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Architects
- You train, coach, and develop Product Owners and their teams by fostering an agile mindset within the project team while providing visibility into team successes, obstacles, and needs
- Moreover, you apply your expertise to design and enhance the working methods and processes of our AI Products team, emphasizing standardization and best practices
- Together with your (Scrum Master) colleagues, you foster a culture of transparency, collaboration and continuous improvement
- You have several years of experience as a Scrum Master and have the corresponding certifications
- You live the agile mindset and have methodological skills in terms of facilitating Scrum events and workshops
- You are a strong communicator and work in a customer- and team-oriented manner
- You are characterized by empathy and composure and have a strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, solution orientation and perseverance even in critical situations
- You have strong communication skills in German and English
- Take advantage of our wide range of training and development opportunities at the ProSiebenSat.1 Academy
- Benefit from a great flexibility and the possibility of mobile working thanks to our hybrid working model „NWOW“ (New Ways of Working) as well as 30 days of vacation per year
- Make use of our international mobile working agreement from 25 EU countries and Switzerland – for up to 30 days within twelve months
- Benefit from a highly discounted, Germany-wide membership at Urban Sports Club as well as numerous other special discounts of our partners
- Receive support in all situations of life, e.g. with our campus-owned daycare center, a childcare allowance or the BUK Family Service with free advice, for example on the topic of care. With our regular „Mental Health Days“, we also send a clear signal for more awareness on the topic of mental health in everyday work life
- Use our wide range of campus services at our headquarter including a canteen with fair prices, different coffee bars or our massage service
- Enjoy an open corporate culture without a dress code
- Join our P7S1 employee networks and get engaged in a topic you are passionate about, e.g. PROUD, Greenteam, fempowerment, language buddies