Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Backend Developer (m/f/d)
Firma: aimpower GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Job brief
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Developer to join our growing team and help us take our marketing technology SaaS platform „brainsuite“ to the next level. As a Senior Backend Developer at aimpower, you will develop, code and maintain microservices and APIs for our brainsuite SaaS platform. You will work with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features, and build and maintain a scalable and reliable infrastructure on AWS. You will also be responsible for ensuring the performance and security of backend systems. You will continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
In this role you will:
- Design, develop, and maintain the backend of our SaaS application.
- Implement and maintain serverless architectures and cloud technologies using AWS.
- Apply domain-driven design, test-driven development, and continuous integration best practices to ensure high quality code and efficient delivery.
- Work closely with our AI and Data Science team to ensure seamless integration of state-of-the-art AI technologies and solutions.
- Degree in computer science or a related field
- 3-5 years of backend development experience
- Excellent Python coding skills
- Very good knowledge of AWS cloud technologies and serverless development.
- Experience with continuous integration and test-driven development.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Ability to effectively contribute to a cross-functional team
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, problem solver with a growth mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German (both minimum C1 level)
- Valid work permit for Germany
Ways to stand out from the crowd
- Knowledge of TypeScript and domain-driven design is a plus
- Previous experience working in a B2B SaaS company
- Experience with DevOps or MLOps
- High level of flexibility within our hybrid working model
- Opportunity to make a significant contribution to an innovation topic
We are aimpower, a fast-growing marketing technology startup founded in 2020. We enable marketers to test any type of advertising in minutes for what really matters: Creative effectiveness from the consumer’s point of view. Be it a TV commercial, social media content, packaging design, print ad, e-commerce content or PoS material. All delivered through easy-to-use tools on our brainsuite SaaS platform – a digital consumer brain, based on neuroscience and powered by the latest AI technology. Our mission is to empower marketing teams around the world to launch highly effective communications, to make faster, evidence-based creative decisions, and, most importantly, spend their time and budgets better than on ineffective advertising. Our clients include companies in 25 countries worldwide.
Creative effectiveness at scale. Informed by neuroscience, driven by artificial intelligence.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!