Stellenbezeichnung: (Senior) Communication Manager (f/m/d) People&Culture
Arbeitsort / Location: Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: At IONOS, the leading European provider of cloud infrastructure, cloud services and hosting services, you will work together with a wide range of teams. We are characterized by open structures, a friendly working culture and flat hierarchies with a strong team spirit. We firmly believe that work and fun are compatible, and offer you the right environment for this. Our constant growth means that we are always looking for new colleagues. Become part of IONOS and grow with us.
We are looking for a passionate and innovative Employee Communications Specialist/Expert to join our dynamic team. As a highly valued member of our HR organisation, you will play a pivotal role in fostering a compelling employee experience, cultivating our culture and promoting an agile workplace that is ready to change and thrive. Working closely with your x-functional sparring partners from internal communications and marketing, you will be primarily responsible for developing and implementing innovative communications initiatives that engage, inform and inspire our people.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive and consistent internal communications strategy that aligns with our corporate culture and values and continuously promotes our initiative.
- Create engaging and impactful communication materials, including written content, presentations, videos and other multimedia content.
- Adapt messages to different audiences and communication channels, e.g. intranet, social media platforms, email newsletters, etc., while maintaining a consistent brand presence and tone of voice.
- Co-lead the design, implementation and roll-out of our corporate intranet.
- Develop compelling and aligned communication plans that support organisational transitions and proactively identify opportunities and touch points to improve employee engagement and satisfaction through effective communication practices.
- Act as ambassadors for our corporate culture and promote a positive, inclusive and successful work environment. Develop initiatives that celebrate diversity, foster collaboration and reinforce our core values.
- Write compelling, aligned narratives and stories that highlight employee achievements, company milestones and initiatives and reinforce our desired culture as a collaborative effort with your internal partners.
- Proven experience in internal communications, employee engagement, change management or related fields.
- Strong understanding of employee experience principles, organisational culture and change management practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German with the ability to formulate compelling messages for different audiences.
- Proficient in the use and implementation of various communication platforms and tools, including (generative) AI.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and partner effectively with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with experience in measuring communication effectiveness and gaining data-based insights.
- Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
What else we would like to tell you:
The following benefits await you:
- Hybrid working model with home office option.
- Flexible working hours through trust-based working hours.
- At some locations a subsidized canteen and various free drinks.
- Modern office space with very good transport connections.
- Various employee discounts for activities and products.
- Employee events such as summer and winter parties, as well as workshops.
- Numerous training and development opportunities.
- Various health offers, such as sports and health courses.
IONOS is the leading European digitalization partner for small and medium-sized businesses (SMB). The company serves around six million customers and operates across 18 markets in Europe and North America, with its services being accessible worldwide. With its Web Presence & Productivity portfolio, IONOS acts as a ‚one-stop shop‘ for all digitalization needs: from domains and web hosting to classic website builders and do-it-yourself solutions, from e-commerce to online marketing tools. In addition, the company offers Cloud Solutions to enterprises who are looking to move to the cloud as their businesses evolve.
We value diversity and welcome all applications – regardless of, for example, gender, nationality, ethnic or social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity, physical characteristics, marital status or any other irrelevant factor subject to applicable law.
IONOS ist mit mehr als acht Millionen Kundenverträgen der führende europäische Anbieter von Cloud-Infrastruktur, Cloud-Services und Hosting-Dienstleistungen
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!