Stellenbezeichnung: (Senior) Data Analyst (f/d/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Let’s win together
As a (Senior) Data Analyst (f/d/m) at Temedica, you’ll have the opportunity to delve into complex and diverse datasets and collaborate with with a cross-functional team of Data Analysts, Scientists, and Engineers to drive the refinement of advanced algorithms and leverage cutting-edge technologies. With your expertise in evidence-based consulting you will lead direct client interactions, while collaborating on data-driven projects that unveil valuable healthcare insights and empower clients to turn these insights into actionable recommendations, playing a vital role in improving patient care. Are you ready to take the lead in shaping the future of healthcare analytics? Join us at Temedica!
Your Role with us
- You lead customer interactions as a data-driven consultant, generating actionable insights on patient behaviour and guiding clients to improve data-driven business decisions, ultimately improving the quality of patient lives in the healthcare industry.
- You drive the design and execution of research projects with the use of statistical, ML, and NLP techniques for internal and external solutions.
- You drive the analysis of diverse data sources ranging from social media to prescriptions, sales, and claims, employing cutting-edge analysis tools and techniques.
- You create compelling data visualisations, reports, and PowerPoint presentations to present and share insights with key internal and external stakeholders and clients.
- You actively engage in close collaboration with the Data Team to enhance code quality and expand our data products ecosystem.
What you bring to the table
- You have 3+ years of professional experience in data analytics, answering business questions with model-driven statistical analysis and independently driving analytical projects.
- You have completed a University Degree (PhD or M.Sc.) in a Quantitative Field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural or Social Sciences, or Quantitative Marketing.
- You are proficient with Python (Pandas, NumPy), SQL, and ideally, you have familiarity with Git version control. Additionally, experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, or Looker is a plus.
- You have great written and spoken communication skills in English and German (C1 level).
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We create technology that really helps. At Temedica, we break new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient – so we make it happen! We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SaaS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma and Life-sciences to make personalized medicine reality. Finally!
You want more? There are a bunch of things that Temedica offers its employees – and we’re talking real benefits, not equipment, fruits and drinks. Of course we take care of your daily caffeine and vitamin supply while you perform your work on state-of-the-art devices, but there’s much more that we do to support our Temedicans, for example:
- 150€ monthly subsidiary: For whatever makes most sense for you. Starting after the probationary period, you have the freedom to select where to direct your subsidiary from a wide range of options. Whether it’s internet at home, a BahnCard or public transport, Kindergarden subsidy , paid time-off, or even your dream workation, the choice is yours to make. And yes, we’ve also got your back for the long run. Our company pension scheme offers a 50% subsidy, capped at a maximum of 90€ per month, to proactively support your future financial security and help you save for retirement while maximizing your benefits. Mix and match these benefits to create a personalized package that suits your preferences and enhances your work-life balance!
- Hybrid-work policy: Our hybrid-work policy allows you to work from anywhere within Germany. In your team, you are free to decide when to come to the office and enjoy working and celebrating your wins together. We’re talking 4 days per month here – cool?
- Company off-sites and kick-off s: These events allow you to knowledge-share and gather a better understanding of how to successfully reach our goals. Let us tell you, the food during these events is also worth a shot!
We are happy to tell you more about our benefits and way of working at Temedica in a first call!
You are looking for an exciting challenge within digital health? We are looking forward to your application!
At Temedica, we break new ground in the digital health sector and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We are continually hiring talents in the field.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!