Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Data Scientist, Community Support
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 75+ million registered members in 18 countries. We want to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
A team of 1,200+ people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Amsterdam develop and support our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growth.
As a data scientist, you’ll become part of the new CS Tooling domain, focused on delivering a world-class ecosystem of tools and services to empower our Community Support function. Community Support is a critical function as it contributes directly to the experience of our members, as well as constitutes a material part of our costs.
We believe that effective deployment of machine learning is the key to future success of Community Support at Vinted. The job will entail spearheading machine learning opportunity discovery and adoption in the new domain and ultimately co-creating a long-term machine learning strategy for Community Support together with the CS Tooling DSA domain lead. Some of the prioritised data science topics in the new domain will include ticket routing, ticket deflection, automation, personalisation, and exploring the use of generative AI in our Community Support operations.
In this position, you’ll:
- Drive projects across teams, domains, and functions to successfully design, develop, and deploy data products
- Develop scalable predictive models and classifiers to improve the quality and efficiency of community support processes
- Take ownership of challenges & opportunities in the area, including ways to improve data team processes & methods
- Write and own clean and understandable code, make sure it is re-usable where relevant
- Contribute to a culture of curiosity and experimentation
- A proven track record in machine learning, data science or analytics – 4+ years of relevant experience or alternative activities resulting in a similar level of proficiency
- Able to effortlessly communicate complex technical and statistical information to business stakeholders
- Advanced knowledge of at least one statistical programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- Fluency with SQL and experience with dashboarding tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Excellent at communicating in spoken and written English
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (10% from net yearly salary)
- 30 working days of holiday
- Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic
- Frequent team-building events
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
- A daily allowance for ordering lunch
- Work anywhere in the EU for 90 days out of the year
- Dog-friendly office
- Home office support (IT workstation equipment provided and a personal budget for home workplace furniture)
We want people to work from where they’re most comfortable, which is why we’re using a hybrid workplace model at Vinted for the foreseeable future.
Hybrid means that we encourage working from the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and the remainder of your time from either home or the office, but it’s not required.
The salary range for this position is €62,300-€81,795 (gross) annual.
Gehalts Budget: €62300 – 81795 per year
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!