Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Expert (f/m/d) Digital Twin and Industrial Metaverse
Arbeitsort / Location: Erlangen, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Our Siemens Motion Control (DI MC) business unit is one of the leading suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services in the field of motion control and employs around 20,000 people. Our electronics plant in Erlangen is a multi-award-winning pioneering plant in lean, sustainability, and digitization in MC and beyond. Our factory has recently become a blueprint for the Industrial Metaverse! CEOs of well-known industrial companies visit us to see what manufacturing looks like in the age of Industry 4.0.
Would you like to drive the future of manufacturing together with our dedicated team? Do your eyes light up when you think of Industrial Metaverse or the digital twin? Then you have the unique opportunity to design the Industrial Metaverse in the manufacturing environment and implement it with our partners!
What part will you play?
- You shape the future of the Industrial Metaverse in a cross-functional project setup with internal and external partners.
- Within this framework, you develop needs-driven solution approaches, based on real requirements of our production, and concepts for the industrial metaverse to improve our processes and those of Siemens customers.
- You identify the fields of action independently – based on the needs of our processes – and implement the solutions together with partners.
- You enthusiastically share our vision and the solutions we have developed with internal and external customers.
- You are keen to create impact both through coordination and hands-on independent implementation.
- As a project manager, you are responsible for designing the process the set targets of the project. Together with your team you are controlling the progress of the underlying work packages and self-dependently implement measures to react to resulting deviations.
What you need to make real what matters.
- The basis for your success is a successful course of study, primarily in automation technology, mechanical engineering, or a comparable course.
- You convince us with advanced knowledge and several years of professional experience working with digital twins (product and/or production systems). You underline this with expertise in manufacturing system design, automation, and robotics simulation (ProcessSimulate, NX Linedesigner).
- You are our ideal talent if you are familiar and have worked with Industrial Metaverse technologies (Siemens Xcelerator Partners, Connectivity, Artificial Intelligence / Data Analysis, Extended Reality, Digital Twin).
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the production environment and have a good understanding of the tools of industry 4.0 generate value in the industry.
- You are quick on the uptake and good at analysis. In addition, you are creative, motivated, and passionate about our exciting topics.
- A dynamic work environment doesn’t scare you but also motivates you to achieve excellent results thanks to your structured way of working.
- Fluent English and very good German skills complete your profile.
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Find more benefits
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider .
– if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.