Stellenbezeichnung: Senior Full-stack Software Engineer
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Cognigy, a market leader in Conversational AI, Powers Up enterprise contact centers to exceed customer expectations, improve agent satisfaction, and rapidly respond to market changes. Our low code Conversational AI platform, enhanced with Generative AI, offers next-gen customer service with solutions like Conversational IVR, Smart Self-Service, and Agent + Assist. Cognigy gives enterprises all they need to deliver always-on, personalized experiences at scale on voice and chat, on any channel.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be enabling customer and employee service that is loved by everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts:
Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your new role
You will be welcomed into our engineering department, which is divided into cross-functional, verticalized development teams, who are focused on delivering continuous improvements, features and developing new products. To support the delivery process and stability of our products, we can also count on our Product Support team, QA team, and SRE team who, alongside our Product and People team, Director/Architect and VP Engineering, are constantly looking to overcome new challenges, to innovate, and to ensure the success of our products and satisfaction of our customers.
- Develop and deliver software solutions that meet customer needs quickly and efficiently
- Creating high-quality code with a well-structured and maintainable design
- Keep our codebase tested and secure
- Overseeing of our user interface
- Profiling and benchmarking our codebase to identify bottlenecks
- Ensure operational excellence through monitoring, logging, and e2e testing
- Providing guidance to other developers and act as a mentor
- Several years of experience in full-stack software development
- Experience with containers and debugging containerized applications
- Experience in using and working in a Linux-based environment
- Experience building front-end applications with a similar tech stack to React.JS, Vue.JS, CSS in JS and state management libraries such as Redux
- Experience building back-end applications with frameworks such as Node.JS or Ruby on Rails
- You have a ‚feel for good design‘ – padding and margin are not just CSS properties for you
- Familiar with MongoDB or a similar NoSQL database. Experience with SQL is also appreciated
- Familiar with Realtime communication protocols such as WebSocket or WebRTC
- Experience with writing well-tested and high-quality code
- Open to various programming languages and willing to learn continuously
- Good communication skills and the ability to present new concepts to our management
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
Sounds like you? Come and join us!
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work – these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Company pension plan
- 30 days paid leave
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning