Stellenbezeichnung: Senior UX Researcher
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world’s key challenges – resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Yara aims to be the crop nutrition company for the future and is leading the development of sustainable agriculture and digital tools to contribute to solving global agricultural challenges. We have a worldwide presence with sales teams in ~150 countries and around 17,000 employees.
Drawing on over a century of crop nutrition experience, Yara established the Digital Farming unit – now Yara AgTech (YAT) – 5 years ago to explore how technology could be used to impact farmer livelihoods and productivity. Today, YAT has built products for smallholder and professional farmers, retailers and other farming ecosystem stakeholders across Asia, Africa, the Americas and Europe.
Yara AgTech is a platform that builds agronomical capabilities used by variety of teams in Yara to deliver products for our users. You will be the fist researcher in the AgTech UX team, but not the first researcher in the organization. That means you get to shape the research practice within our team and help the team to deliver strategic projects, while getting the support from the ResearchOps team and your research colleagues from other teams. AgTech UX is currently 11 people strong team with UX and Content designers. You will be reporting to a UX Design Manager. Some members of the team have prior experience in UX research.
You activities would roughly fall into the following categories.
- Plan, lead, and execute strategic, evaluative, and generative studies. Our team will need help with strategic topics, being close to the users, testing hi-level concepts, as well as testing our solutions.
- Synthesize research through artifacts such as reports, customer journeys, personas, JTBD, or whatever works for a particular context. We are happy to get guidance from your side.
- Work with variety of stakeholders to plan your research, conduct workshops when needed, and present the research findings.
- Partner with Product, Design, and various stakeholders to develop a solid research practice within the team.
- Yara has a lot of internal knowledge and has conducted a lot of previous researches, some of them being scientific. We need help in translating these findings into insights that we can use to envision new offerings.
What we expect from candidates
- We don’t believe that the years of experience are a sole indicator of seniority, but the mileage does matter. We are looking for approximately 5+ years of experience within UX research.
- A senior researcher should have a good communication and presentation skills. Being articulate in your communication and able to justify the work and negotiate well would be important for this role.
- A background in Psychology, HCI, Anthropology, Cognitive science, Computer Science, or related fields is a big plus.
- You have a good research toolbox, i.e. qualitative and quantitative methods, and experience with various tools and approaches.
- Excellent English is necessary, additional languages are a plus.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Knowledge grows through differences
Yara is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe that creating a diverse and inclusive work environment is not only the right thing, but also the smart thing to do. To deliver on this, Yara has firmly anchored Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) in our business strategy and has more than 400 employees worldwide involved in D&I ambassadors networks.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!