Stellenbezeichnung: Software Project Engineer (m/w/d)
Firma: John Deere
Arbeitsort / Location: Mannheim, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Ref. 102603 – Software Project Engineer (m/f/d)
NOTHING RUNS LIKE A DEERE!
With currently 3500 employees, the John Deere factory in Mannheim has been Germany’s largest manufacturer and exporter of agricultural tractors for more than 50 years. The production program for the worldwide market includes 27 different basic models (66 to 184kW (90 to 250hp)) in different versions and with numerous options. The Mannheim factory accounts for two-thirds of Germany’s total tractor production.
Our department ISG Tractor Electronics (ISG-TE) is looking for a
Software Project Engineer (m/f/d)
You enjoy complex issues and solving technical challenges in a cross-functional team? Become a part of our motivated, agile and international team working in an exciting and innovative environment. With your work, you personally contribute to the successful product development of tractor electronics and highest customer satisfaction.
What You’ll Get:
- modern and flexible working (35h/week full-time), hybrid and mobile working, part-time options, shared-leadership and much more
- excellent benefits, such as employer-funded occupational pension / life cover / income protection benefits
- further benefits such as subsidized Company Bike, FamPlus and much more
- an attractive compensation package including variable pay program
The salary for this position (full-time) is based on the ERA group 15 of the collective agreement of the metal and electrical industry Baden-Württemberg and consists, in addition to the gross monthly salary of 5.642,00 EUR, of various special payments (holiday pay, T-Zug, Christmas pay, etc.). You can expect an annual salary of approx. 77.800,00 EUR in this position.
- You manage, coordinate and prioritize program deliverables and participate in planning
- When requested, you report the program status to program- and engineering managers
- You coordination and release Hardware and Software packages for our tractors
- Working closely with global teams, you create action plans as well as contingency plans as needed for significant risk issues
- Collection of stakeholder information and requirements
- You contribute to the improvement of status reports and metrics
What Skills You Need:
- Successfully completed studies with a focus on business administration/IT or equivalent
- More than 3 years of work experience appreciated
- Project Management PMP® Certification appreciated
- Experience in leading complex projects, IT risk management or Agile project management
- Knowhow from John Deere Agile Software- and System-Development process
- You are a strong communicator and have fluent German and English skills
Openness and an outgoing nature make you strong in this role. If you are communicative and able to create a trusting environment for teamwork, you are the right person for us. Welcome to the herd!
This tariff position is based in Mannheim, limited until October 31st 2025 and vacant immediately.
End of Posting: October 20th 2023
No matter who you are – you are welcome at John Deere! We firmly believe that diversity and inclusion make us even stronger. If you can identify yourself with this, we look forward to receiving your online application!
Not everyone can claim that their work contributes to the fundamental needs of the world’s growing population. At John Deere, you can!
As a leading global machinery manufacturer, we produce technologically advanced agricultural, forestry, construction, lawn and grounds care equipment. In recent years, we have developed the company into a more technology focused business. Share with us, our vision of a farm of the future, based on artificial intelligence, automation and connectivity to sustainably feed and shelter our growing world. #leapforward
John Deere Mannheim
To process applications, we use our online platform at our John Deere career page. We are not able to process applications through e-mail or post and ask for your understanding. Please complete the online application form, if you want to apply for a position at John Deere.
If you have any questions about your application, please contact: .
Gehalts Budget: €5642 per month
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!