Stellenbezeichnung: Sr. HR Business Partner
Firma: Extreme Networks
Arbeitsort / Location: Großbritannien – Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Extreme Networks Named to Computerworld’s 2023 List of Best Places to Work in IT!
Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before and with double digit growth year over year, no provider is better positioned to deliver better outcomes on scale, than Extreme.
We believe in “walking the walk” of our strong core values which enable us to successfully advance together. Diversity and Inclusion is a vital part of our values and beliefs, and we’re proud to foster an environment where every Extreme employee can thrive.
Come become part of something big with us! We are a global leader, with hubs in North America, South America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East.
Sr. HR Business Partner
*Candidates for this role can be located in Germany or the UK
Extreme is looking for a Sr. HR Business Partner to cover our DACH, UK/I region and other parts of EMEA. The successful candidate will need to be proactive in working closely with our Senior leadership, client groups, and global HR team to successfully drive HR initiatives, talent strategies, organizational development activities, and business outcomes. Typical accountabilities will include leadership consulting/coaching, employee relations, employee coaching, driving programs and initiatives, planning and meeting facilitation. The ideal candidate should have been involved in program execution and a have a track record of getting things done. We are looking for demonstrated experience in influencing at all levels of a company, strong and effective written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to effectively negotiate and solve complex problems. The ideal candidate will be a “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-get-work-done” individual who is comfortable with leading and implementing change in collaboration with Senior Management Level. Your clients will be site level and virtual across multiple locations. The ability to work in a matrix organization across business functions is a key to your success. A successful candidate will be able to collaborate and manage complex people and business issues.
Required qualifications include:
· 5-8 years of related experience as a Senior HR Business Partner
· Strong understanding of EMEA international employment law
· Proven track record of working with Works Councils
· Broad knowledge and demonstrated experience in the HR function
· Fluency in German & English is essential
· Ability to travel within EMEA
Desired qualifications include:
· Demonstrated success supporting a changing technology organization
· Proven ability to think strategically and coach employees at all levels.
· Knowledge of country laws and statutes including works councils
· Demonstrated high degree of critical thinking and decision-making abilities
· Succinct, precise communication skills (verbal and written), adaptable to varying audience
· Ability to influence individuals at various levels with various styles
· Demonstrated leadership development and group facilitation experience
· Advise and coach leaders and employees on matters related to talent development, organizational performance, engagement and culture, leadership, and strategic planning
· Proactively identifies opportunities for continuous improvement and drives that culture
· French language would be advantageous
Extreme Networks, Inc. ( ) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme’s or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!