Stellenbezeichnung: Sr. Sports Marketing Manager, AWS Strategic Sports & Entertainment Partnerships
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: DESCRIPTION
The AWS Strategic Sports & Entertainment Partnerships team within AWS Marketing is looking for a world-class candidate to join our fast growing team, to manage a set of AWS marketing partnerships. Partnerships you will manage can span across sports and entertainment verticals. You will explore areas and opportunities to grow and maximize those relationships.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Account Management, Business Development, Sports & Entertainment Marketing and Strategic Planning with high visibility, top-tier sports and entertainment customers. S/he will have the ability to influence executive decision makers and drive consensus within cross-functional global teams including sales, product, BD, marketing, finance, and legal. S/he will be able to lead large and complex strategic projects and partnerships with significant autonomy. S/he should understand the IT trends impacting the sports and entertainment industries (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Over-The-Top, Internet of Things, Mobile, and Generative AI) and be able to develop, plan, and execute strategic marketing initiatives that demonstrate AWS capabilities in these areas.
Note: This position is based in Germany, with fluency in German + English required.
This role will require travel up to 25%.
Key job responsibilities
- Manage complete partner lifecycle within the AWS Strategic Sports & Entertainment Partnerships team with primary responsibility leading our Bundesliga collaboration, including development of long-term, strategic account plans; technical oversight; media planning; and joint GTM activities with the goal of maximizing marketing and PR value to AWS
- Build relationships with both internal and external senior leaders and other stakeholders in sports, media, technology and other entertainment verticals
- Collaborate with internal teams to build input-focused project plans for achieving key goals
- Communicate program status updates to stakeholders and business leaders through various mechanisms
- Sync often with other Amazon and AWS organizations to share information and drive consistency with partners that are often working with multiple teams at the same time
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Frankfurt, DEU | Munich, DEU
– 6+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
– 7+ years of developing and managing acquisition marketing or channel programs experience
– Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
– Experience with Excel or Tableau (data manipulation, macros, charts and pivot tables)
– Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
– Experience developing and executing campaigns across a multitude of timezones and languages
– Experience driving direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams and agency partners
– Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.