Stellenbezeichnung: Supply Chain Logistics Manager (all genders)
Firma: P1 Performance Fuels GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin-Charlottenburg
Job Beschreibung: Your mission
- Communication with freight forwarders and other transport providers to RFQs and coordinate shipments
- Prepare shipping documents
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to ensure that deadlines are met
- Implementation of transport solutions by air, land, and sea
- Support in ensuring deliveries run on time, informing colleagues about deadlines of transport quotes
- Sourcing optimal solutions and backup alternatives for all operational matters, creating comparison analysis
- Manage transportation, warehousing, and distribution functions to optimize the flow of goods and minimize lead times.
- Update internal databases for Production and Outgoing shipments
- Proven experience with at least 3 years in logistics and Supply Chain management
- Bachelor’s degree in BWL or Logistics or equivalent
- Knowledge of dangerous goods and regulations related to their transport
- Knowledge of customs procedures, excise taxes, and documents preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and German (other languages a plus!)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong problem-solving mentality
P1 is growing fast, and we’re scaling our teams to help enable and accelerate our growth. We have a diverse group of 25 team members from 15 different nations, strongly united by our mission: Enabling the automotive industry, motorsports, development teams, and – very soon – consumers to make the transition to new fossil-free mobility. We’re looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation. Our team members are not only building a future for themselves but the entire globe as we work together to bring fossil-free fuels to every car on the planet!
P1 was formed with only one intention in mind: to develop the world’s best fossil-free and performing fuels. Taking a data-centric approach we have spent considerable resources researching sophisticated chemical components and developing innovative formulations. By using artificial intelligence and advanced chemistry P1 creates bespoke solutions that provide accountability, transparency, and the complete customization of fuels to car makers, racing teams, and consumers. Our fuels are fossil-free and we are the pioneer of carbon-neutral fuels (CNF) for motorsport and automotive applications, currently supplying various FIA world racing championships.
P1 is an equal-opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion are particularly important to us, which is why we particularly encourage migrants, BIPoC, people from underrepresented communities, people who identify as queer, trans and/or inter, as well as people with chronic illnesses and disabilities to apply.We are committed to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where every individual feels valued, respected, and empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!