Stellenbezeichnung: Working Student – Data Science (d/f/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Why Scout24?
Scout24 is home of ImmoScout24, Germany’s #1 for real estate. With ImmoScout24 we have been revolutionizing the real estate market in Germany and Austria for more than 20 years. Our goal is to build a digital ecosystem that brings homeowners, seekers, and agents together. Finding the right home and property is one of the most important decisions in life. So is your career! #WorkingatScout24 means being part of a diverse and inclusive team of 850 colleagues and 53 nationalities. We embrace difference and celebrate individuality. By encouraging open mindedness and authenticity we enable a true learning culture and prepare the ground for personal development. Mistakes are a chance to grow and to innovate. Together we act proactively, strive for improvement, and take responsibility. We talk about success and challenge while treating each other with respect because we are #oneteam.
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to see you joining us! Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the job requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. Grow with us!. Welcome home!
Aside from our people and company culture we are offering awesome benefits that make Scout24 a great place to work!
- Development: dedicated learning time per month for every employee, online courses on our ScoutAcademy, regular book challenges, structured feedback, “Lunch & Learn”-Events and individual career paths to push your career to the next level.
- Furry feel good manager: Bring your dog to work (upon approval, as we prioritise the well-being of our employees and ensure that our dog policy is considerate of allergic individuals and prevents overcrowding on each office floor)
- Commitment to sustainability and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI): We have clear environmental and climate protection goals and are involved in social activities and charitable organizations throughout the year. We live the diversity. Our theme weeks on diversity, mental well-being, and other social issues give us time and space to develop ourselves on DEI and sustainability.
- State of the art office: Our office is in the heart of Berlin right at the central station. We have an own gym with regular courses, napping room, rooftop terrace, organic coffee, snackbar and a massage therapist that comes in once a week.
- We are a tech company: We work with the latest technical tools and hardware.
Hours: 20 hours/week
Desired starting date: immediately
Duration: at least 1 year (you must be enrolled for at least one more year at a recognised higher education institution and we ask you to indicate this when you apply)
Join our dynamic Artificial Intelligence team, composed of talented data scientists and machine learning engineers. Together, we harness the power of cutting-edge machine learning techniques to transform data into intelligent products. Our mission is to enhance user experiences, safeguard against malicious behavior, and streamline real estate operations. As a member of our team, your role will involve:
How your role will look like:
- Working on projects with an understanding of Machine Learning and deep learning concepts.
- Utilize strong programming skills to develop and implement machine learning algorithms and models.
- Investigate and diagnose issues that arise within the ML system and work towards finding effective solutions.
- Provide support to the team in building innovative products using machine learning techniques.
- Collaborate on ML pipeline building initiatives
What you need to succeed:
- Possess a deep motivation to challenge the status quo and explore new ideas and approaches.
- Ability to work in an agile environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities.
- Some experience in building Python APIs to integrate machine learning models into production systems.
- Familiarity with AWS and its suite of machine learning services.
- Good SQL skills and experience in building end-to-end machine learning projects are considered a plus
- Motivation to understand processes and best practices for building robust and scalable ML systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills in English.
Scout24 ist ein führendes Digitalunternehmen in Deutschland und betreibt mit ImmoScout24 die Nummer 1 unter den Online-Plattformen für Immobilien.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!