Stellenbezeichnung: Working student for data analysis of our regulatory risk data starting January 2024
Arbeitsort / Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Life is always about becoming… Becoming means going on a journey to be the best version of our future selves. While we discover new things, we will face challenges, master them and grow beyond our individual limits. Apply for a job at Mercedes-Benz and find your individual role and workspace to unleash your talents to the fullest. Empowered by visionary colleagues who share the same pioneering spirit. Joining us means becoming part of a global team that aims to build the most desirable cars in the world. Together for excellence.
Our Team FS/GR / Regulatory Topics MBM Group is the Governance department in charge of different global topics as FATCA and AntiMoneyLaundering guiding our Mercedes-Benz Mobility entities worldwide. In other functions such as ICS , local policy advisor and as Global Business Controls we support our entities as 2nd line of defense for all relevant compliance and guideline topics. Within FS/GR, our team works on integrated regulatory risk reporting for our FS entities and we drive our department’s digital transformation as our contribution to MBM’s current strategy.
We do so with a very solid understanding of our stakeholders‘ needs and a strong background in financial governance and compliance principles. We think there is a huge potential – and a definite need – to include digital solutions also into governance functions.
You will be part of our team from Day One, having full transparency and thereby learning a lot both about Mercedes Benz Mobility and the topics we are handling, which will push you to a higher level of operative and practical level in your knowledge and experience. We value the individual and combine different backgrounds both ethically and professionally within our team to use the different sets of culture, experience and skills to provide our colleagues with the best support possible. You will be exposed to new digital tools and technologies, learning about these new opportunities and shaping with us their integration into our existing working Environment.
Your main task will be: to support and work together with our data analyst. You will be working with our product owners in an agile project as PBI expert to further develop our Triple R PBI-dashboard (Triple R stands for regulatory risk reporting). Our goal is to implement predictive analysis using data science. Means in detail:
- bringing in new ideas on how to analyze our regulatory risk data, how to visualize, how to merge and derive new data products and patterns
- consulting our colleagues in implementing new features and views
- and being deputy of our PBI expert
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science, data science, data analytics or comparable studies
- Understanding of information security and the relationship between threat, vulnerability and information value in the context of risk management is an advantage
- Interest in new, agile & scrum working methods is an advantage
- Finance & Controlling knowhow is an advantage
- Know how on cloud and/or data lake technology and tools for visualization as PowerBI are preferred
- Interest in / basic understanding on big data, artificial intelligence and drive to continuously stay informed on new trends and solutions is an advantage
- Fluent in English (department’s usual language is English) is key, German is an advantage
- Team player with high service attitude and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong process execution, time management and organizational skills; self-motivated
It doesn’t work completely without formalities. When sending your online application, please attach your CV, certificate of enrollment, current performance record, relevant certificates, if applicable proof of mandatory internship and the standard period of study (max. 5 MB) and mark your application documents as „relevant for this application“ in the online form.
Please find the criteria of employment „here“.
Citizens of countries outside the European Trade Union please send, if applicable, your residence / work permit.
We particularly welcome online applications from candidates with disabilities or similar impairments in direct response to this job advertisement. If you have any questions, you can contact the local disability officer once you have submitted your application form, who will gladly assist you in the onward application process: email@example.com
Please understand that we no longer accept paper applications and that there is no right to get your documents returned.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact HR Services by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or the „Chat-Bot“ on our career page via the speech bubble symbol at the bottom right.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!