Stellenbezeichnung: Working Student in Data Science – Large Language Models
Firma: Hannover Re
Arbeitsort / Location: Hannover, Niedersachsen
Job Beschreibung: If you want to experience how things are done in the IT Information Technology team at our headquarters in Hannover/Germany, join us on a temporary, part-time basis (15 HPW), for 6 months, commencing on 01.09.2023 as a Working Student in Data Science – Large Language Models.
- Designing, developing and deploying AI-based solutions using large language models (LLM)
- Preprocessing and cleaning up large datasets for training and testing of NLP models
- Bachelor’s degree in data science or another field of computer science / business IT with relevance to data science or topics in AI
- Experience in programming with Python and the use of LLMs
- Previous experience with Natural Language Processing
- Know-how in one of the following frameworks is an asset: LangChain, TensorFlow, PyTorch, fastAPI, streamlit
- Experience of working with Cloud platforms and vector databases
- Independent user skills in German and English (level B2)
On a personal level, you can impress us with your open and confident manner as well as strong analytical thinking skills. If you also have good communication skills and enjoy working in a team, you have come to exactly the right place!
What We Offer
Atmosphere: You will find an international working environment with short decision channels, an open feedback culture and a sense of community shaped by mutual esteem and a readiness to help.
Benefits: Structured onboarding, flexible working hours, benefits superior to those of the collective agreement as well as modern offers for personal development, health management and work-life balance are just some of our benefits.
Prospects: You contribute your specialist and methodological expertise and we offer you fresh input and the opportunity to further develop your potential – including room to come up with innovative ideas and act on them!
If you too would like the assurance of a different way of working, apply simply and securely by clicking on the „apply now“-button.
You can find out more about our working environment, your entry options and development opportunities at
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!