Stellenbezeichnung: Working Student – Machine Learning Engineer (f/m/d)
Firma: Delicious Data GmbH
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: As part of our tech team, you will build software to help our customers combat one of the biggest contributors to global warming: food waste.
With this goal in mind, you will build and expand our predictive analytics platform which is already changing the way large food service providers manage their operations. You will work with a tightly knit team of talented developers in the fields of machine learning, backend and frontend development. We offer you a visionary, innovative environment and give you the support and tools you need to succeed. In our fast growing team there is plenty of room for personal development!
Are you ready to build Delicious Data with us and change the world for the better? We are looking forward to getting to know you!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’re part of the ML team that lies at the core of our value proposal: Across Germany, our forecasts are used for automating and optimizing purchasing in 100s of stores. Continuously improving our forecasting accuracy is critical to our mission success and your experience and ideas will enable us to expand our customer base quickly while continuously expanding our feature set.
At Delicious Data you will:
- Enjoy working in a tightly knit team to build a data driven solution that positively impacts our planet’s future,
- You will make use of our large datasets to create valuable models that save tonnes of food from being wasted every day,
- Exchange code reviews and learn from our senior team members,
- Bring models into production, monitor them and iterate upon your observations to improve their performance.
- You are a student of Computer Science with a focus on Machine Learning at a German university (needs to be in Germany for compliance reasons)
- You have professional experience in writing testable software in a collaborative team
- You are experienced with timeseries data and forecasting problems
- Tools like Pandas, scikit-learn, Pytorch are second nature to you
- You are passionate about your work and love to collaborate with others
- You can speak English at a C1 level.
- Room for creative solutions and personal initiative.
- Experience ownership in our low hierarchy organization.
- We offer you a competitive compensation package.
- Use your annual development budget of 1,000 euros for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- You can work from home or at our office in Munich.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Delicious Data GmbH
Our machine learning solution provides operators of restaurant chains and canteens with accurate demand forecasts allowing them to increase revenue and prevent food waste.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!