Stellenbezeichnung: Applications Engineer, Staff
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Job Description and Requirements
Synopsys is the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips, and for designing the next-generation processes and models required to manufacture those chips. Our design technologies maximize productivity and ensure the best quality of results while optimizing chips for power, performance, area and cost. With increased attention to accelerating applications and markets like Automotive, Security, High Performance Computing and AI.
As we continue to grow we are now looking for an experienced Applications Consultant to join our team focusing on pre and post sales support of our PrimeTime and Front End tools.
- Responsible of the customer support
- Develop a strong understanding of the customer objectives and identify customer needs
- Partner with customer technical leaders to develop effective technical solutions based on a Synopsys EDA platform
- Team up with Sales to identify new business opportunities for existing and new accounts to support growth
- Stay in close contact with R&D to influence SNPS products and feature development to increase competitiveness
- Understanding complex technical challenges and a strong problem solving attitude are also part of the role
- Promote Synopsys solutions by presenting and discussing product overviews as well as detailed technical training material
- Fundamental knowledge of the SNPS design implementation and Signoff flow for a Chip (SoC) or IP block, from RTL to GDSII (PrimeTime, DCNXT, FC and other SNPS products)
- Typically requires 10+ years in the industry
- Must be highly fluent in both German & English (written & spoken)
- Good communication and presentation soft skills
- Program management skills are of advantage
- Able to travel to our Munich office and customer sites as required
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender preference, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Covered Veteran in accordance with federal law. In addition, Synopsys complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Synopsys Inc. also provides reasonable accommodation to individuals with a disability in accordance with applicable laws.