Stellenbezeichnung: AVP, EMEA Strategic Engagements (Large Deal Pursuits)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies.
Learn more on and about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Reporting to the Global Vice President of Strategic Customers (Elevate) the AVP, EMEA Strategic Engagements mission is to drive ServiceNow’s long-term revenue growth and profitability through larger and more strategic transactions across our Europe, Middle-East, and Africa “EMEA” business. The AVP will lead a small team of in-region deal experts in driving end-to-end deal strategy, developing creative commercial structures, and leading complex negotiations for our most strategic deals.
The AVP, EMEA Strategic Engagements will help define and follow a consistent programmatic approach to engaging with GEO presidents, regional sales organizations and cross-functional deal execution teams to execute large, complex, and strategic deals. The role will utilize collaborative account planning, out-quarter pipeline development, opportunity review cadences, deal coaching and choreography, and thought leadership, to ensure relevant parties are involved in the right way and at the right time to maximize market opportunity and accelerate the sales cycle to close larger deals successfully.
The AVP, EMEA Strategic Engagements will be expert in the contractual aspects of ServiceNow’s business, and able to articulate value and structure complex, multi-product agreements to enable the right deal to be presented to the customer.
The role also participates in ServiceNow’s overall transformation effort to establish the best Enterprise salesforce in the industry.
Priorities & Responsibilities
- Agree on resourcing and prioritization with the EMEA GEO Chief of Staff, Business Operators, and SVPs.
- Champion all collaborative, integrated GTM activities for our Strategic Accounts, including account planning sessions, strategic pursuits, WIN Forums, review cadences or other GTM activities
- Drive big deal thinking and best practice sharing both within the immediate team and across the Global team (deal structure, operational opportunities, content on attractive themes like Digital Transformation, Artificial Intelligence, references, etc.)
- Be a voice on behalf of our sales teams to corporate, aiming to continually improve and ensure successful outcomes for our most strategic customers
- Oversee team’s set of deal engagement; support the proactive prioritization of opportunities where we intend to build
$5M+ NNACV opportunities, track deal progression, and escalate risks/needs to senior leaders as needed * Develop team talent through hands-on coaching, growth conversations, and support
- Represent ServiceNow in senior customer facing roles as executive sponsor, business strategist and negotiator
Measure of success
- Growth % of large & complex closed deals
$5M+ NNACV/$15M+ NNTCV * Participation % of regional deal volume ($)
- Customer Feedback & NPS
- 15 + years of experience in the software industry
- 10 + years of consultative direct sales experience into Enterprise accounts, preferably selling SaaS
- 5 + years of experience in a leadership/sales leadership role
- 2 + years of Large Deal or Corporate Strategy/Business Development experience, supporting complex transactions such as M&A, IP Acquisition, Revenue Share Models, etc.
- Demonstrated coaching and mentoring experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Sales Methodologies
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience within a large organization, ability to work in a matrixed environment
- International work experience
- Continuous improvement and growth mindset
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the .
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!