Stellenbezeichnung: Chief Test Expert (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With 197,000 employees, Huawei is committed to develop the future information society and build a Better Connected World.
Huawei’s German Research Center in Munich is responsible for advanced technical research, architecture evolution design and strategic technical planning.
Now we are looking for a
Chief Test Expert (m/f/d)
- Gain insight into the development trend of advanced test technologies and build the foundation for Huawei’s next-generation leading test technology theories and engineering capabilities
- Be responsible for planning Huawei’s advanced test technologies, identifying the direction of key test technologies and designing engineering solutions.
- Research on specific methods of advanced test technologies and implement tool platform prototypes and engineering
- Promote the formulation of external competitiveness test technical standards, and enhance Huawei’s brand and influence of advanced test technologies through top conferences and forums in academia and industry
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related fields of studies
- Extensive working experience (current or historical) in related industries and position is preferred
- Deep understanding and mastering intelligent test technologies and methods, such as optimization selection algorithms, metamorphic test technologies, and LLM application in testing as well as being familiar with the construction of test engineering system and with planning and construction of test technology
- Capability of constructing intelligent test technology, such as optimization selection algorithm development and debugging, test oracle generation technology development, and test coverage evaluation technology development as well as being able to independently design test engineering system solutions, build key technologies, and promote the project etc.
- Proficiency in English and interest to work in a truly diverse cultural environment
What you can expect
- Located in the City of Munich, near Olympia Park
- Excellent terms and conditions
- Meal Allowances and company subsidized Canteen
- Relocation Packages
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Munich Research Center together with us, with a very high level of technical innovation, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us.
Please send your application and CV (incl. cover letter and reference letters) in English.
Department Test Design Center Locations Munich
About Huawei Research Center Germany & Austria
Huawei’s vision is to enrich life through communication. We are a fast growing and leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider.
Driven by a commitment to operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in Telecom and enterprise networks, Devices and Cloud technology and services.
Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 197,000 employees of which more than 80,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D). With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide.