Stellenbezeichnung: Computer Scientist (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: Wien – Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: STRABAG Innovation & Digitalisation
Computer Scientist (m/f/d)
Progress starts with us.
STRABAG employs around 79,000 people at 700 locations worldwide, working on progress. From building construction and structural engineering, road construction and civil engineering, bridge building and tunnelling, industrial sites and port infrastructure, to building management and project development – we are thinking ahead, aiming to become the most innovative and sustainable construction technology group in Europe. Every single one of us plays an important part: together we and our partners complete projects successfully and grow to meet new challenges. Together we achieve great things.
The group unit STRABAG Innovation & Digitalisation acts as an enabler for digitalisation and development projects. In close cooperation with operational colleagues, more than 400 different innovation and digitalisation projects are driven forward.
Since each of these projects involves a wide variety of changes, the Transformation & Sustainability department is responsible for supporting transformation processes at all levels and promoting innovation from the outset through to implementation.
Rethinking planning processes – Computer Scientist wanted.In the central department STRABAG Innovation and Digitalisation, the course is already being set today for the construction of tomorrow. Together with the design and executing units of STRABAG, we are developing new digital tools to make design and construction processes better and more effective. For our agil and interdisciplinary team, we are looking for creative minds with a spirit of discovery to unleash the potential of digitalisation in construction together.
As part of our Generative Design (GD) team, you will take on the tech role as a computer scientist in agile teams and support the GD developers.
- Create software architecture concepts within the company standard
- Create development guidelines and software architectural guidelines
- Carry out quality assurance of the entire development process, from drafting a solution to the implementation
- Play a leading role in the data modeling for our building description model
- Technical coordination with the Data Science Team, the BIM5D Team, and the company group IT
- DevOps for our Generative Design products
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in software design and software architecture in the .NET environment
- A university degree or a comparable qualification in the field of computer science
- Expertise in DevOps and cloud technologies
- Practical experience with agile development methods
- Passion and motivation for developing new software products within the building construction industry – Software
prototypes are first tested and improved in real projects before being used across the company
In addition to a secure job, we offer you innovative, technologically challenging projects in an international environment. Take advantage of the opportunity to develop personally and professionally within a friendly, competent team. We encourage flexible working (hours to suit you, choose home or office). The gross annual salary for this position in Austria is starting from EUR 50,000. In addition, we offer an overpayment in line with the market depending on qualifications and experience. In Germany, the payment is governed by Bundesrahmentarifvertrag für das Baugewerbe. Please upload your application documents (CV, certificates, portfolio with work examples) in English or German. We look forward to hearing from you!
STRABAG Innovation & Digitalisation
Lisa Rakowsky, Albstadtweg 10, 70567 Stuttgart, Tel. +49 711 7883 2690, www.strabag.com
Für diese Position ist ein Pre-Employement Screening vorgesehen. Nähere Informationen dazu auf unserer Karrierewebsite.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!