Stellenbezeichnung: Head of Data (f/d/m)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Let’s win together
As Head of Data (f/d/m), you will be defining the future of data and health insights at Temedica. While leading a highly skilled team of data engineers, scientists, and analytics experts, owning our data and analytics architecture, you will be playing a pivotal role in enabling our teams to uncover patient insights, ultimately driving advancements in the digital healthcare space and improving patient care by fostering innovation and pioneering groundbreaking solutions in the data space. Ready to play a key role in redefining the future of healthcare with data? Join us at Temedica!
Your Role with us
- You own the data and analytics architecture for all Temedica insights products and services and ensure that the project deliverables meet the requirements and quality standards of our customers.
- You lead and scale our cross-functional team of data engineers, scientists and analytics experts and collaborate with other internal key stakeholders, such as our Principal Strategy, to manage the relationship with our data ecosystem partners (data providers).
- You drive the implementation of various data analytics methodologies, ranging from statistics, ML and NLP, and lead the innovation efforts in the data space.
- You evaluate and create use cases for new data partners based on the availability of their data points and the value potential for our clients in the Pharma industry.
- You collaborate with the legal team on licensing and data protection considerations, particularly with respect to the processing of own- and third party data.
What you bring to the table
- You have a robust track record in professional data project management, especially with regards to the implementation of complex projects in compliance with stringent specifications.
- You bring deep expertise in the field of data analytics, encompassing a broad spectrum of methods, including statistics, machine learning, and natural language processing (NLP).
- You have a demonstrated experience in driving the successful definition and launch of data analytics products on the market.
- You possess substantial professional experience in effectively leveraging and harnessing modern, scalable data infrastructure.
- You bring several years of hands-on experience in leadership roles within diverse and cross-functional data teams.
What we bring to the table
We use data for the better. We create technology that really helps. At Temedica, we break new ground in digital health and challenge the traditional healthcare model. We believe that individualized treatment is a fundamental right of every patient – so we make it happen! We build medical applications and use artificial intelligence to translate patient behavior into sensible interventions. We also combine our application’s data with data sources from research, social listening and key market providers. Based on a B2B SaaS business model, we so offer novel data monitors that secure previously unknown insights for Pharma and Life-sciences to make personalized medicine reality. Finally!
You want more? There are a bunch of things that Temedica offers its employees – and we’re talking real benefits, not equipment, fruits and drinks. Of course we take care of your daily caffeine and vitamin supply while you perform your work on state-of-the-art devices, but there’s much more that we do to support our Temedicans, for example:
- 150€ monthly subsidiary: For whatever makes most sense for you. Starting after the probationary period, you have the freedom to select where to direct your subsidiary from a wide range of options. Whether it’s internet at home, a BahnCard or public transport, Kindergarden subsidy, paid time-off, or even your dream workation, the choice is yours to make. And yes, we’ve also got your back for the long run. Our company pension scheme offers a 50% subsidy, capped at a maximum of 90€ per month, to proactively support your future financial security and help you save for retirement while maximizing your benefits. Mix and match these benefits to create a personalized package that suits your preferences and enhances your work-life balance!
- Hybrid-work policy: Our hybrid-work policy allows you to work from anywhere within Germany. In your team, you are free to decide when to come to the office and enjoy working and celebrating your wins together. We’re talking 4 days per month here – cool?
- Company off-sites and kick-offs: These events allow you to knowledge-share and gather a better understanding of how to successfully reach our goals. Let us tell you, the food during these events is also worth a shot!
We are happy to tell you more about our benefits and way of working at Temedica in a first call!
You are looking for an exciting challenge within digital health? We are looking forward to your application!
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!