Stellenbezeichnung: Industry AI Sales Specialist (f/m/d)
Firma: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Arbeitsort / Location: Berlin
Job Beschreibung: Industry AI Sales Specialist (f/m/d)
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today’s complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what’s next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
AI is a high-growth market for HPE, and we believe we are uniquely suited to bring our end-to-end technologies spanning compute technologies from Edge to Cloud, purpose-built AI software, interconnect, and services, to support our customers’ AI journey. This is an incredibly exciting time to join a dynamic and rapidly growing team where you can play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and enabling them to deliver their mission critical AI initiatives.
In a typical day as Industry AI Sales Specialist you:
- Develop and implement a sales strategy against defined hunting accounts, industry verticals and net new logos
- Focus on liaising with a broad range of customer personas from IT decision makers to Data Scientists and ML Engineers in existing HPE customers and/or new logos for HPE
- Lead with differentiating IP in terms of HPC/AI solutions and HPE GreenLake Platforms
- Articulate HPE’s point of view in mega trends such as Generative AI, Data and Hybrid Cloud.
- Based on advisory led approach, shape customer decision making criteria and guide to HPE’s differentiation portfolio (HPC/AI software stack, workload optimized infrastructure and as-a-service offerings)
- Develop a deep understanding of, and effectively articulate, the HPE AI-at-Scale offerings and value propositions
- Develop pursuit plans and manage pipeline
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the prospect, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the prospect within their industry.
- Drive proposal development, negotiations, and deal closure
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account, to strategically position the HPE’s HPC/AI solutions and HPE GreenLake Platforms
- Interface with both internal and external/industry experts to anticipate prospect needs
- Constantly focus on outbound prospecting/pipeline generation to ensure long-term success
- Partner with Enterprise Account Managers, Client Specialists, Cloud Services, Services and Ezmeral team to define winning strategies
- Achieve attainable quota on quarterly and annual sales objectives
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen? Good start, you are aligned to our core values!
If you have these Skills, Expertise, Attitude and Education…
- University or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to translate industry vertical requirements into HPE differentiating portfolio
- Advanced sales experience ideally in the Data Science and AI environment
- Demonstrated ability to prospect, develop and close complex sales in enterprise accounts
- Challenger Sales attitude (Utilise customer insights to tailor messages, take control of the selling and create constructive tension)
- Demonstrate sales grit and determination
- Capable of engaging in both technical and business conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including Director/C/VP level across IT and AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Eagerness to develop deep knowledge and continuous learning of technology and industry trends as well as competitor’s offerings
- Understanding the role of AI/ML and HPC related personas and how the company’s solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
- Ability to build thought leadership and perform trusted advisor role with customers around HPC, Data and AI
- Experience working in a dynamic international environment with interfaces to competency centers, product management, etc.
- Translates product knowledge into prospect’s added business value.
- Ability to take a deal through the sales cycle including closing or supporting the close of a deal
- Ability to work at both a tactical and strategic level
- Must possess a positive, can-do, self-starter mentality in a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Business fluency in German and English language
Join us and make your mark!
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits package (pension scheme, insurances, company car, bike and car leasing, and other fringe benefits)
- Work-life balance (flexible working time and hybrid workplace model, 30 vacation days, four HPE Wellness-Fridays, up to six months paid parental leave)
- Support for education, training, and career development
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
Part-time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
- Ranked in the Top 3 in the
in 2023 for the tenth time * Ranked in the Top 11
in 2022 * Ranked 19th on Fortune’s 2022 list of
- Ranked 7th on Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies 2022
- Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion for the sixth year in row
- Named one of the 100 Best Large Workplaces for Millennials in 2021
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Multicultural Women by Seramount
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Job Level: Expert
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to employer use of arrest and conviction records, including laws requiring employers to consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!