Stellenbezeichnung: Intern (all genders) QA Engineering – Remote Management
Arbeitsort / Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
Are you courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us create a world that works better.
Do you have big dreams for your professional journey and want to be surrounded by other go-getter minds? Then join TeamViewer’s student community with over 130 ambitious students to learn, make an impact, and skyrocket your career!
Become part of the Top 3 Software Companies in Europe and apply now as an Mandatory Intern (all genders) to Support our Software Development Team in Göppingen!
- Learn and work together with the team on Software Testing and Quality Assurance challenges
- Write test plans and test cases throughout the development life-cycle
- Foster a continuous improvement approach to QA activities
- Work with Product, Code, and ultimately – People
- Enrolled Student (all genders) in computer science, business informatics or any other related field
- Theoretical knowledge in the field of Software Testing and Quality Assurance
- Basic understanding of quality assurance processes
- Knowledge of Windows system administration
- Experience in MacOS and mobile testing is an advantage
- Intellectual Curiosity and ability to solve complex problems
- Fluency in English is mandatory, other languagues such as German are a plus
- Contract location would be Göppingen, Germany
- Make an impact! Take on the responsibility and work on your own projects. Your passion and skills will be used in international projects and support the operations of our business!
- Our Work Students in Germany receive a monthly salary of 1.390,00€ for a 20h/week and 1.112,00€ for a 16h/week, and our Interns 1.200,00€
- Do you need to gain your first work experience as a part of a mandatory internship? Maybe you are looking for some exciting and time flexible tasks along to your studies? Join us in a role that suits you! We also offer Bachelor and Master Thesis options.
- Fixed Student Contract with above average salary and trust based working hours
- Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our casual office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and enjoy your breaks in one of our many lounge areas
- Hungry for knowledge? Our TeamViewer Library offers a wide range of industry-related books selections, and our E-Learning Center is available 24/7
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity! Our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard and play harder! Look forward to our company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings
- No matter if you are using private or public transportation means, we offer travel subsidy to all our students
- Attractive workstations with modern and ergonomic equipment, fruits, soft drinks, sports offerings and many other corporate benefits wait for you!
- Our students are the potential employees of „tomorrow“ – After your studies, you will have good chances of starting a full-time job
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!