Stellenbezeichnung: Intern, UX Design (all genders)
Arbeitsort / Location: Göppingen, Baden-Württemberg
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
Our team is committed to quality and passionately leading the way in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence. With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, we are one global family. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. One of the keys to our success is our culture, which enables employees to learn, grow, and contribute in meaningful ways.
You are courageous and want to make an impact? Then join our winning team and help us creating a world that works better.
Do you have big dreams for your professional journey and want to be surrounded by other go-getter minds? Then join TeamViewer’s student community with over 130 ambitious students to learn, make an impact, and skyrocket your career!
Become part of one of the Top 3 Software Companies in Europe and apply now for an Mandatory Internship to support our UX team in Göppingen!
- Support the UX team in user-centric product development
- Accompany the implementation of projects in scrum process and work closely in a team with designers, developers, product owners and product managers
- Support our designers and front-end developers in their daily tasks
- Create sketches, wireframes or graphical mock-ups of software solutions
- Create user interface specifications, define design patterns, and check their feasibility
- Support the UX designers and UX researchers in user research
- Prepare, conduct, and analyze user research initiatives together with the UX research team (such as surveys, interviews, or usability tests)
- Collect and evaluate user requirements and derive UX recommendations
- Provide actionable (research) data and insights (to design, development and product teams for decision making)
- Ensure that we (can) develop user centered products
- Enrolled Student (all genders) at a university or college with focus on User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Information Design, Interaction Design or related
- The internship has to be a compulsory part of your studies and take at least 5-6 months
- Experience with common design and prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma, etc.)
- Interest and basic experience in the areas of UI/UX design, research, digital product design and prototyping
- You’ve heard of Atomic Design before and know what it means to define and apply UI definitions and develop UX concepts for different platforms (Multiscreen, Multi Device or Cross-Platform)
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages such as German are a plus
- Structured and analytical approach as well as commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
- Motivation for personal development, contribution and support of the designers and to share your own experiences or approaches with your colleagues
- Contract location would be Göppingen, Germany
- Pimp your CV! An internship at TeamViewer is a door-opener for your future. Become part of our R&D design team and experience what it’s like to work in the UI and UX areas for one of the most important German IT companies
- Our Work Students in Germany receive a monthly salary of 1.390,00€ for a 20h/week and 1.112,00€ for a 16h/week, and our Interns 1.200,00€
- Make an impact! Take on the responsibility and work on your own projects. Your passion and skills will be used in international projects and support the operations of our business beyond making coffee!
- Do you need to gain your first work experience as a part of a mandatory internship? Maybe you are looking for some exciting and time flexible tasks along to your studies? Join us in a role that suits you! We also offer Bachelor and Master Thesis options
- Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our casual office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and enjoy your breaks in one of our many lounge areas
- Hungry for knowledge? Our TeamViewer Library offers a wide range of industry-related books selections and our E-Learning Center is available 24/7
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity! Our colleagues come from more than 80 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- We work hard and play harder! Look forward to our company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings
- No matter if you are using private or public transportation means, we offer travel subsidy to all our students
- Attractive workstations with modern and ergonomic equipment, fruits, soft drinks, sports offerings and many other corporate benefits wait for you!
- Our students are the potential employees of „tomorrow“ – After your studies, you will have good chances of starting a full-time job
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!