Stellenbezeichnung: Internship/working student: Development of a generic CAN test framework (f/m/div.) – partly remote
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
Anything goes, from embedded systems to cloud computing and artificial intelligence – ITK Engineering, a global tech company, draws on methods-driven expertise to provide platform-independent software and system development services. With around 1,300 employees, the company is an innovative force in digital engineering and has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH since 2017.
We are shaping tomorrow’s digital future with our passion for technology and turn visions into reality. Become a part of it!
Apply now at ITK Engineering GmbH and look forward to exciting challenges and an inspiring work environment.
Although a well developed and applied to the market technology, CAN bus solutions are still subject of development projects. To support the development of CAN bus solutions, a generic testing framework shall be developed.
- You develop test automation script templates or complete framework, which can be easily migrated/extended.
- You provide different function templates, e.g. Send/ReceiveMessage, CheckValues, XCP command, UDS-Commands, TestResults, Flashing, etc.
- You read AUTOSAR parameters based on a given library and evaluate public libraries that could be used.
- You prepare/describe external interfaces to be accessed by scripts: debugger, power supply and digital or analog I/O-HW injection.
- You develop a deployment and extension strategy for documentation and storage.
- You synchronize existing libraries and test environments being used in various projects.
- Personality & work style: eager to learn new topics, team player, perceptive; independent, initiative and motivated to work technical complex topics, well self organized and structured; interested in scripting, testing of automotive and embedded systems
- Experience & know how: Scripting experience, SW testing concepts, APIs and SW-/Code-Documentation are mandatory; automotive experience, CAN/Ethernet/XCP, file parsing and CAN development tools are beneficial
- Education: Studies in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Languages: Very good German or English skills
Start: 01.09.2023 / by arrangement
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Prerequisite for the internship or student employment is enrolment at a german university.
Please enclose your CV, a current certificate of enrolment, your current certificates, the examination regulations and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit with your application.
The diversity of our employees is important to us and we promote a diverse working environment. Our daily ITK work life also includes the exchange at eye level, constant learning and a great amount of team spirit. Find out more about our and ITK culture.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!