Stellenbezeichnung: Internship/working student: Script development for automotive embedded architectures (f/m/div.) – partly remote
Firma: ITK Engineering
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: Company Description
Anything goes, from embedded systems to cloud computing and artificial intelligence – ITK Engineering, a global tech company, draws on methods-driven expertise to provide platform-independent software and system development services. With around 1,300 employees, the company is an innovative force in digital engineering and has been a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH since 2017.
We are shaping tomorrow’s digital future with our passion for technology and turn visions into reality. Become a part of it!
Apply now at ITK Engineering GmbH and look forward to exciting challenges and an inspiring work environment.
Within the scope of many automotive embedded software projects, the development process is supported by various scripting solutions. The goal is to extend existing scripts or to develop new features. Possible tasks are:
- You check a Code-Meter-Server for license availability.
- You help with the AUTOSAR DET-Debugger.
- You implement remote switching of power supplies, remote machine management using Grafana and documents based on ARXML.
- You modify ARXML files according to specific requirements and develop an ARXML Visualizer (selected features).
- You evaluate existing solutions.
- You implement a GUI to manage existing solutions.
- You enhance SwcXf (SWC Transformer Tool).
- Personality & work style: eager to learn new topics, team player, perceptive, independent, initiative and motivated to work on technical complex topics, well self organized and structured
- Experience & know how: Scripting languages (Python or similar), APIs, Git, Package Management (Chocolatey/WinGet/…) as well as SW-/Code-Documentation are mandatory; JFrog Artifactory, build automation and file parsing/handling/manipulation (script based) are beneficial
- Education: Studies in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Languages: Very good German or English skills
Start: 01.09.2023 / by arrangement
Duration: 3 – 6 months
Prerequisite for the internship or student employment is enrolment at a german university.
Please enclose your CV, a current certificate of enrolment, your current certificates, the examination regulations and, if applicable, a valid work and residence permit with your application.
The diversity of our employees is important to us and we promote a diverse working environment. Our daily ITK work life also includes the exchange at eye level, constant learning and a great amount of team spirit. Find out more about our and ITK culture.
Do you have questions about the application process?
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!