Stellenbezeichnung: IT Infrastructure Admin (m/f/d)
Arbeitsort / Location: München, Bayern
Job Beschreibung: Job Description:
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
“Making an impact that matters!”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the IoT, analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus increasing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for brilliant, ambitious innovators like you to join our team of experts.
Join us, together we can make our digital world more secure!
These are my responsibilities:
- You will be part of a team that operates distributed Linux-based application servers in a high-security environment. This includes general system administration tasks, patching, hardening, monitoring, automation etc.
- Also, documentation, optimization and automation of an existing server and application landscape, mainly based on virtual machines and Docker containers
- You support application owners, operate firewall and virtualization platform
- Operate on-premise systems in our data center in Munich
- You will work independently and as part of an international team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree (Bachelor) or comparable knowledge in computer science, IT security or related fields. Alternatively you have an IT education with longterm subject-specific working experience
- First working experience with in IT administration, especially in Open Source Linux administration
- Solid knowledge with infrastructure operations knowledge e.g. Linux, firewall, VPN, networking, VMware cluster, container technology (pref. Docker), automation tools (pref. GitLab CI/CD, Puppet and Ansible)
- Experience with cybersecurity would be helpful, as well as withKerberos, LDAP, checkMK, splunk, saltstack and AWS
- Development skills in scripting or high-level programming languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to details. German skills are a plus
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
If you want to know more about Cybersecurity in Siemens, check us out!
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider .
– if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
– if you need further information on the application process.
Please send your CV in English or German, otherwise your application will not be considere
Bewerbung:Auf diesen Job bewerben.
Oder lassen Sie sich von Arbeitgebern finden.
Hier Lebenslauf als Gesuch eintragen!