Stellenbezeichnung: IT Manager
Arbeitsort / Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Job Beschreibung: About Cognigy
Cognigy is revolutionizing the customer service industry by harnessing the most cutting-edge AI technology on the market. Its award-winning solution Cognigy.AI, empowers businesses to deliver exceptional service that is instant, personalized, in any language and on any channel. Cognigy is shaping the future of customer service, creating AI Agents by perfectly combining Generative and Conversational AI to increase customer satisfaction and actively support employees in real-time.
Our skilled #CognigyCrew are the people behind our cutting-edge technology and we are now looking for more talented people to join our global team.
Why you’ll love working at Cognigy: our promise to you
We empower our people to be successful as part of a diverse, passionate and respectful team who are proud to be leading the automation of conversations to make life easier for everyone.
We do this by challenging each other to succeed and being enabled to do our best work. Encouraging and supporting growth is at the heart of our success, founded on a culture of mutual respect and trust – always! It’s no wonder that the values that inspire and drive our #CognigyCrew are our 4Ts:
Team, Trust, Transparency, Technology.
Your new role
Cognigy is seeking an experienced IT Manager to oversee our internal IT infrastructure, manage IT processes, ensure regulatory compliance, and supervise vendor relationships. This role requires technical proficiency, strong leadership, and a keen eye for detail.
- Manage and maintain our internal IT infrastructure, including networks, servers, hardware, and software.
- Lead the IT support team for daily operations, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Enforce compliance with industry regulations, such as GDP, HIPAA, and CI DSS.
- Conduct IT audits and risk assessments to ensure system security.
- Manage vendor relationships, contracts, and service level agreements.
- Develop and deliver IT training programs, promoting best practices within the organization.
- Oversee the IT budget, including cost forecasting and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Experience in IT management, specifically IT support, compliance, and vendor management.
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365, including tools, access management, and device management.
- Familiarity with GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI DSS.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in network infrastructure, cloud technologies, and cybersecurity.
- Relevant IT certifications, such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA, are desirable.
Life at Cognigy: what we offer you
We are an ambitious and international tech company with a great culture, and we make sure that everyone feels welcome. Our excellent benefits make us a fantastic place to work – these include:
- Attractive and performance-oriented salary
- Company pension plan
- 25 days paid leave, plus 5 days floating leave
- Discretionary virtual stock options plan, so you can benefit from the company’s success
- Unique opportunity to help build and shape the company, with little hierarchy
- Flexible and remote working options
- Colleague recognition, reward and celebration events
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- ClassPass membership, giving you access to a variety of fitness and wellness experiences
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities, including LinkedIn Learning