Stellenbezeichnung: (Junior) Cloud & Web Technician
Firma: GFT Technologies
Arbeitsort / Location: Deutschland
Job Beschreibung: As a Cloud & Web Technician you will be responsible to find solutions in the Cloud and Web environment for requirements coming from internal GFT Marketing and Communications departments. In addition, you will be maintaining existing platforms and the newly established ones.
Main job tasks and responsibilities
- Interact with and administrate databases.
- Maintenance of existing Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions (e.g., WordPress, SharePoint Online Extensions)
- Support existing Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms (e.g., Adobe Sign)
- Support new PaaS systems in our Cloud environments (e.g., Azure, Microsoft 365)
- Implement and analyze integration between Systems.
- Supporting the security analysis of new platforms by researching relevant information of providers and other sources
Education and Skills
- Finished bachelor’s degree related to computer sciences or comparable apprenticeship.
- Fluent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with at least one programming language, e.g.: TypeScript, C#, PowerShell, Python, PHP, Java
- Understanding of web concepts (e.g., Separation between front-end and back-end, client- server-model)
Nice to have
- Experience with Azure components (e.g., Azure Functions, Azure Databases, Azure Virtual Machines)
- Experience with the Microsoft 365 platform (e.g., SharePoint Online, Power Platform)
- Experience with web frameworks (e.g., React, SPFx)
- Experience with Linux and Windows
- Experience with databases (e.g., MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience with generative AI (e.g., Open AI GPT)
- Experience with researching information about new and existing systems and software
- Experience with troubleshooting
Deine Ansprechpartnerin für erste Fragen
+49 6196 969-2900